Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2004, 03:24 PM

I have never posted a message but have seen many. Thanks to all who have taken the time as it makes the process of planning our cruise that much easier. How does one go about chatting with others on the same cruise? I have heard of get-togethers on-ship with those one "meets" online, but don't know how that works. We cruise as a family of 4 with 2 pre-teens (11 yrs old) but it is always more fun when you know somebody else on board to do things with. Does anyone have some "inside info" on the kids' activities? My daughter is 11 going on 16 and thinks she wants to "hang" with the 12-14 year old group. Can anyone tell me if this is even possible and if so is it a good idea? Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 08-01-2004, 03:24 PM

I have never posted a message but have seen many. Thanks to all who have taken the time as it makes the process of planning our cruise that much easier. How does one go about chatting with others on the same cruise? I have heard of get-togethers on-ship with those one "meets" online, but don't know how that works. We cruise as a family of 4 with 2 pre-teens (11 yrs old) but it is always more fun when you know somebody else on board to do things with. Does anyone have some "inside info" on the kids' activities? My daughter is 11 going on 16 and thinks she wants to "hang" with the 12-14 year old group. Can anyone tell me if this is even possible and if so is it a good idea? Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 08-01-2004, 06:46 PM

lovemytwins-

I left you a message on my post, but here's the skinny . . . my girls are 9 and 14. I think the age group is 9-12 which is probably a good age group -- I'm sure my 9 year old would get along with your 11 year olds. What grade are they going in? Fifth or Sixth? My 9 year old is going into 3rd and my big-shot teenager will be in 8th . . . oh boy!

I can give you tons more information, e-mail me at cruzin2paradise@yahoo.com . . . the "meet" party . . . I've got your answers, but it has to do with another message board and I don't think it's proper to mention them here.

Sonia

Closed Thread