Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 02:46 AM
On Nov.1st I will go on my very first cruise ever. It will be on the Sovereign of the Seas.

So, I wonder if I made the right decision?

I would like to hear from people who went on cruises aboard the Sovereign. I would like to hear about their expieriences: Good, Bad, or Indifferent.
-Was there anything aboard that you really liked? really hated? etc.
-I heard that the Sovereign will undergo major renovation just after my cruise. Should I have waited for a later cruise?
-I hear that neither the Sovereign nor any other cruise ship is making a stop in CocoCay. This was a result of the damage from Hurricane Frances.Do you think the damage will be repaired and the Sovereign will resume stopping at CocoCay? Do you think the repairs to CocoCay will be made before my NOv.1st cruise?
Old 10-12-2004, 02:46 AM
On Nov.1st I will go on my very first cruise ever. It will be on the Sovereign of the Seas.

So, I wonder if I made the right decision?

I would like to hear from people who went on cruises aboard the Sovereign. I would like to hear about their expieriences: Good, Bad, or Indifferent.
-Was there anything aboard that you really liked? really hated? etc.
-I heard that the Sovereign will undergo major renovation just after my cruise. Should I have waited for a later cruise?
-I hear that neither the Sovereign nor any other cruise ship is making a stop in CocoCay. This was a result of the damage from Hurricane Frances.Do you think the damage will be repaired and the Sovereign will resume stopping at CocoCay? Do you think the repairs to CocoCay will be made before my NOv.1st cruise?
Old 10-12-2004, 12:39 PM

Hi Frase,
My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on that same cruise with you! I have cruised with Disney once and Carnival several times before. This will be our first RC cruise. I too was worried about the Coco Cay situation. I called RC this morning and they stated that they were beginning stops in Coco Cay starting today, so it looks like we will be a go for November 1st. Good luck with your first cruise. I hope you have a great time!
Old 10-12-2004, 09:46 PM
LabTaxi:

Thank you for your information. Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful and memorable time on the cruise as a result.

Anyway, I will hopefully buy one of those so-called "Over The Door Shoe Holders" like you suggested. Thank you for that advice, too.

Closed Thread

Tags
cococay, damage, forum, hurricane, line, seas, ship, sovereign