Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 01:23 PM

Does anyone know if Graham Seymour will be the cruise director on the Freedom of the Seas the week of Thanksgiving. We had him as our cruise director on the Navigator of the Seas several years ago and thought he was great. By far the best cruise director we have had. We read MCPAYNE'S review of the freedom and he mentioned that Graham was the cruise director. Hoping he will be there in November.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:43 PM

I can't find a link anywhere, but I would imagine he will still be there. I think you'll love the Freedom! As I stated in my review, he was a very funny guy, but we also got to see a serious side of him when he stated the medical emergency we had onboard the cruise I was on.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)
Old 10-27-2010, 03:35 PM

We got an e-mail from Royal Caribbean that confirmed that he will be the cruise director during our cruise. We are rally excited about going on the Freedom and even more so now.

Closed Thread

Tags
2011, caribbean, cruis, cruise, director, email, facebook, freedom, graham, hte, november, reviews, royal, seas, senior, seymour