Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 07:54 AM

Hi *waving*

I am getting ready booked on the Independence of the Seas Caribbean Cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale Dec 12th.

I wanted to know what is the best deck to be on, and also whats better a rear balcony or a balcony on a specific deck.

Its a trip for my girlfriends and I and we would like to be a deck were we could have breakfast on the balcony...etc.

Any thoughts???
Old 06-09-2009, 07:54 AM

Hi *waving*

I am getting ready booked on the Independence of the Seas Caribbean Cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale Dec 12th.

I wanted to know what is the best deck to be on, and also whats better a rear balcony or a balcony on a specific deck.

Its a trip for my girlfriends and I and we would like to be a deck were we could have breakfast on the balcony...etc.

Any thoughts???
Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 AM

Hi nmt12, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Congratulations on your upcoming cruise, what a great gift. Bump out or rear seem to be the most coveted cabins. As long as I'm on board, I'm happy. They will serve breakfast on any balcony, so it's not limited to just a particular cabin. If you're worried about motion, then mid-ship is the better place. Hope you have a fantastic cruise, best wishes!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM

Thanks Penny..I am super excited this is my first cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
balcony, caribbean, carnival, carribean, cruise, crusie, deck, exploerer, rear, reviews, room, rooms, royal, seas, ship