Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2005, 08:09 AM

We are going on the 4 night cruise, April 25th,05. I really want to enjoy myself because when I get back I have to have my thyroid removed( talk about cut throat) not looking forward to that, I intend to board this beautiful ship and only look for the good things about, I will not be disapointed with it, I also want to go swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas, I have done this once before in Key Largo, Fla. has anyone done this tour on their cruise?
Old 01-18-2005, 08:09 AM

We are going on the 4 night cruise, April 25th,05. I really want to enjoy myself because when I get back I have to have my thyroid removed( talk about cut throat) not looking forward to that, I intend to board this beautiful ship and only look for the good things about, I will not be disapointed with it, I also want to go swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas, I have done this once before in Key Largo, Fla. has anyone done this tour on their cruise?
Old 01-18-2005, 05:33 PM

Ouch! Hope all goes well with your surgery! Sounds to me like you have the right idea. Armed wih your attitude there is no question you will have a great time.

I have done the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau. (Not as a cruise excursion, but when I was staying on the island for a few days.) Definitely a good experience if you do the "swim" and NOT the "encounter" (But you probably know that from your experience in Key Largo). Actually Blue Lagoon is a destination in itself even without the dolphin experience - a very nice facility and very well maintained and the boat ride over is pleasant as well.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-19-2005, 01:42 PM

about the dolphin swim, I want the most contact with the dolphins there is, not just on a floating dock with history but real interaction with these beautiful creatures God created, I would love to get real close and personal with them, hug them and pat them, thank you I will check out that website.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:44 PM

Let us know how you enjoyed it. The place that I surf here in San Diego is loaded with dolphin. It is not uncommon to have them swim underneath you while sitting in the line up. They are amazing animals.

Tom
Old 01-21-2005, 10:21 AM

We are going on the Sov. of the Seas Feb. 7th. Anyone else?? Looking forward to seeing the renovations, hope the nightmares of December have been taken care of. Does anyone know what the weather and temperature are like in the Bahamas in early Feb?
Thanks!
Old 02-19-2005, 03:20 PM

Dolphin swim reservation
They sent me a confirmation # for 4/27/05 via e-mail then another reply is e-mailed to me saying the 27th was SOLD out. I had until 2/25 to pay, I was going to do it via fax, I e-mailed them back as to why I cancelled for the 3:00 swim. very disappointed, waiting for an answer. dolphin can they do that even if I have a conf.#?
Old 02-19-2005, 04:06 PM

Bahamas c
Old 02-19-2005, 04:08 PM

Sorry - button malfunction. The Bahamas, like the Caribbean, can be warm (80s) or cool (low 70s) at this time of year, depending if it's sunny or cloudy. Check the weather channel online (weather.com) for a 7-10 day forecast, and bear in mind that they are at least as accurate as your local weathercaster!
Old 02-20-2005, 08:04 AM

Dolphin swim
Reservations confirmed, I was the last available reservation,I cannot wait to swim with them.
God is good

Closed Thread