Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 04:20 PM

Merry Christmas Corkgirl. Looks like I may be back in your beautiful country again next October.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Administrator

I've never been to Ireland, but I'd like to do a visit there. In fact I just finished viewing a show I saved from the Travel Channel where they were in an Irish pub, drinking Guinness and eating shepard's pie while a band played folk music. I know it sounds clichéd but it looked like a place I'd want to be.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by corkgirl:
Hi Spoheat, this guy has cruised 5 times so its not new to him!!
I've cruised more than 30 times, but have never been on a ship the size of Independence of the Seas, so that would certainly be new to me. So, let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe the OP will come back, maybe he won't. Let's just sit tight until/if he does -- all we're really doing now with our redundant replies is bringing the thread back to the top. (Yes, I know I just did that, as well.)
Old 12-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Administrator

I want to encourage everyone to focus on the message and not attack the messenger. The OP (original poster) has every right to post what they think about their cruise. Dissent needs to be focused on the cruise commentary and not at the OP. Comments which are aimed at the OP may be considered derogatory and in violation of the FORUM RULES
Old 12-23-2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave:
I've never been to Ireland, but I'd like to do a visit there. In fact I just finished viewing a show I saved from the Travel Channel where they were in an Irish pub, drinking Guinness and eating shepard's pie while a band played folk music. I know it sounds clichéd but it looked like a place I'd want to be.
Then you must go to Durty Nelly's or Abbey Tavern. Sorry for a little thread drift here. (I just get excited about Ireland) So to get back on thread maybe the Irish Pub on the Independence is fun too.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Yes it actually is like that!! In some places, like Killarney or West Cork!! Let me know if anyone wants informtation on travelling to Ireland and I'll direct you to all the right places!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by corkgirl:
quote:
Yes it actually is like that!! In some places, like Killarney or West Cork!! Let me know if anyone wants informtation on travelling to Ireland and I'll direct you to all the right places!

We may take you up on that !

Sorry, off topic. We went to Northern Ireland this past August and made a trip to Dublin. What a beautiful country! i told my wife that we don't have that color of green over here. We're going back someday.

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011
Old 12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Of course!

Dublin is great but very hustle bustle you need a little bit of Cork/Kerry, Relax enjoy the guiness and the green green grass of home!

Photo link

Lakes of Killarney,Co Kerry!

Old 12-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic, please. If you'd like to talk about Ireland (a favorite of mine, as well), please do so in our Europe Port Chat section.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:53 AM
sorry

back on topic .............. wheres the reply from the OP?!

Closed Thread

Tags
alot, cancel, cancelled, caribbean, christmas, cruise, eclipse, independence, mv, people, reliance, review, reviews, royal, seas