Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 11:33 AM

Corkgirl, there probably won't be a reply from easymark. Some people just drop in to rant about something and never return. Let's just watch for a few day to see if he does return. In the meantime, and in the future, let's not post any personal assaults on members (even drive-bys)--I've been guilty of that more than once. Most of the time this warrants a warning...I should check my PM to see if I got one.

Sonny

Old 12-25-2009, 01:18 PM
No more personal assaults, I just got so angry because I just find it so hard to believe that anyone could think such a thing of such a new ship. Anyway.......

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Unfavorable reviews are not all that uncommon... there are a few more on our site right now, one of which is also a fairly new ship. Even I wrote one a couple of years ago. We all have different opinions and different ways of expressing them. All we ask for around here is an environment where those thoughts may be expressed freely (within Forum guidelines, of course). Otherwise, members might be reluctant to post anything that could be viewed negatively. How is someone going to make an informed decision if every review was glowing?
Old 12-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Administrator

As the Molly Hatchet lyric goes: One man's pleasure is another man's pain.

I think we've reached the end of the line for this thread. In the best traditions of Festivus: The OP got his airing of grievances regarding the ship, many expressed their disappointments, and in an internet sense we've performed the wrestling moves required as a demonstration of the feats of strength.

Closed Thread

Tags
alot, cancel, cancelled, caribbean, christmas, cruise, eclipse, independence, mv, people, reliance, review, reviews, royal, seas