Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2005, 09:30 AM

Hi all. It was only 3 weeks before our Jan. cruise last year when I found a discussion somewhere on this chat group about children in swim diapers NOT being allowed in the pools on the ship. Well, I nearly had a heart attack as I was taking my 2 1/2 yr old (not potty trained) and my 4 year old on a surprise cruise for my husband's birthday!!!
I then read every word of my RCCL brochure and NO WHERE did it mention that they were not allowed in the pool.
So I emailed RCCL and they confirmed that there are plaques all over the deck informing you of this. Hello?? Not helpful before a cruise!!
I noticed that the new RCCL cruise books now note this little fact but I wanted to bring it up again in case this was something you hadn't taken into consideration!!

Me? I sent my 2 1/2 year old to Potty Boot Camp and he trained in 2 weeks. Thank God!!

CamperMom
Old 02-04-2005, 09:30 AM

Hi all. It was only 3 weeks before our Jan. cruise last year when I found a discussion somewhere on this chat group about children in swim diapers NOT being allowed in the pools on the ship. Well, I nearly had a heart attack as I was taking my 2 1/2 yr old (not potty trained) and my 4 year old on a surprise cruise for my husband's birthday!!!
I then read every word of my RCCL brochure and NO WHERE did it mention that they were not allowed in the pool.
So I emailed RCCL and they confirmed that there are plaques all over the deck informing you of this. Hello?? Not helpful before a cruise!!
I noticed that the new RCCL cruise books now note this little fact but I wanted to bring it up again in case this was something you hadn't taken into consideration!!

Me? I sent my 2 1/2 year old to Potty Boot Camp and he trained in 2 weeks. Thank God!!

CamperMom

Closed Thread

Tags
allowed, carribean, criuse, cruise, diaper, diapers, olds, pool, pools, reviews, royal, ship, swim, swimming, year