Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 12:35 PM

I was just reading in a copy of the Cruise Compass for the FOS (I found through a link somewhere) that FlowRider lessions and private sessions are available. I was wondering if anyone could give me details on this. We have a group of families going and we may be interested in getting a "private session" where we could all learn without having to wait in long lines. Anyone know cost or when this is available? Thanks!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Last year it was $60 per person with a 4 person minimum and no more than 8 people per private session which was one hour in length. You can't swap out people. Those that start it are the only one's allowed during the session. I don't recall anything about the schedule.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:58 PM

The cost would be $75 per hour per guest. You can sign up a group of 6 people at a time. There are 5 lessons per week. You can't sign up prior to your cruise. You can sign up or get information at the sports desk on deck 11. I believe a group price is $350 per lesson. Maybe someone that has taken lesson can give us more information.

Sonny
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Wow, that is quite a price increase since last year! Plus the change in group size. I don't think it is worth it. I assume that is a $350 minimum, if you have fewer than 6 people?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:20 PM

Dave - I'm not sure, but I would assume so. Also, if there is a "no-show" they hit you with 50% of the charge. Cancellation has to be 24 hours prior to the booking schedule.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, cost, cruise, flow, flowrider, grand, it, lesson, private, rider, royal, session, signup, sssion, turk, worth