Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 08:21 AM

Hi Sonny! Thanks for the welcome. We are definitely looking forward to the Diamond Club access on the Freedom Class Ships!

We were Diamond Members when we were on the Enchantment last summer so we were able to take advantage of the free drinks and hors d'oeuvres in the concierge lounge and the Viking Crown which was used as the overflow lounge. This of course was before they limited access to suite guests only on the ships without the Diamond Club.
2004 Voyager, Adventure
2005 Explorer
2006 Brilliance
2009 Liberty, Enchantment
2010 Independence, Liberty
2011 Liberty, Freedom
2012 Freedom, Freedom, Independence
Feb 2013 Liberty
Mar 2013 Liberty
Nov 2013 Independence
Old 12-27-2009, 09:01 AM

The limited access to the Concierge Lounge is also available for Diamond Plus members. That just might be an incentive for accumulating 24 cruise credits for some people. You'll get 2 credits for booking your Junior Suite...only 9 more and you're there!

Sonny
Old 01-02-2010, 08:05 AM

The Enchantment was the first RC ship I sailed on and I Loved it!!! It is definately smaller than Voyager Class or above, but a very nice ship. She was 'stretched' to accomodate more passengers, and we were lucky enough to get one of the 'newer' rooms that were added. Not much difference from other rooms except the shower had the plastic doors rather than the shower curtain (a big plus in my mind, though! Hate the wet floors!).
I am SO excited that the Enchantment will be doing the Bermuda run this year! I too LOVE Bermuda and I like to spend as much time there as possible, so the 7 day cruise is perfect! If I lived that close to the pier, I would be going more than once per season

Have fun!

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
club, concierge, cruise, diamond, director, enchantment, jr, leaving, lounge, norfolk, passengers, reviews, seas, suite, va