Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 03:21 PM

On April 10, 2010 I took my first Transatlantic from Miami to Civitavecchia and it was a blast.The ship was the Navigator of the Seas. On April 2, 2011 I am repeating the voyage from Miami to Barcelona on the Liberty of the Seas.
How is the Liberty of the Seas, is the ship similar to the Navigator?.I loved the Navigator,food, service, shows, etc.

thank you
Old 09-08-2010, 09:39 AM

We were just on the Navigator in April and we were on the Liberty in December of 2007. Both ships are wonderful but our daughter missed the much nicer pool deck for the kids on the Liberty. For the adults, they had those wonderful cantilevered hot tubs and more hot tubs in general. The Liberty is longer but not as wide and to us, it felt a bit more cramped even though the Liberty is larger. The staterooms are the same size on both ships. If you liked the Navigator, you will love the Liberty. I will say my daughter preferred the Liberty over the Navigator. You won't be disappointed in either.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 09-08-2010, 10:35 AM

In addition to the above mentioned features the Liberty has the Flo-rider.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:55 PM

Wonderful choice of ships Fino. We are booked on the Liberty's return TA on Oct 29.It should be refurbished with the movies under the stars and much more. The only problem with these TA's are you have to go twice a year. What a wonderful problem to have! This way you can book your air and get a round trip rate. We did a TA on the Navigator about 3 years back and have been going back ever since.In comparing the ships the Liberty has fresh water pools and the Diamond Lounge and soon Shrek ( I hope they leave him in Barcelona).

Closed Thread

Tags
april, barcelona, cantilevered, cruise, flo, fron, hot, liberty, movies, ofthe, reviews, rider, sea, seas, tub