Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2004, 09:32 AM

What does it cost to get a milkshake on the Navigator of the Seas. Is there anywhere on the ship that it is included. First time cruiser and a fan of the milkshake.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:32 AM

What does it cost to get a milkshake on the Navigator of the Seas. Is there anywhere on the ship that it is included. First time cruiser and a fan of the milkshake.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:00 AM

Hmmm, milkshakes are available only at Johnny Rockets on the Navigator and are included in the fee to dine there. I believe it is currently $3.95 per person, but could be wrong. There is ice cream available all day long for no charge.

Tom
Old 12-29-2004, 01:59 PM

There is a fee to dine at Jonny Rockets now? We were there last year and there was not a fee to dine at Jonny Rockets but Milk shakes were about 3.95
Old 12-29-2004, 02:50 PM

Steve,
As of this past October RC has imposed a $3.95 service fee to dine at Johny Rockets. However, my understanding is that milkshakes, sodas, etc. will incur an additional fee.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-30-2004, 10:37 PM

Oh....how sad. That is really unfortunate. I mean 4 bucks is not all that much, but my wife and look foreward to eating at johnny rockets at least 3 times per cruise. That's just a shame.

Too Long!

Click here for my website
Old 12-31-2004, 05:45 AM

If you are Diamond Members in the Crown and Anchor Society you will be given a coupon to dine there free in your value booklet. So, if by chance you and your wife are both Diamond Memebers, you could go twice for free.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-31-2004, 06:49 AM

I agree that this is kind of reduculous. This is our first cruise and we were under the impression that the cruise ships were all inclusive but the more I read the more I find out that they are not. We are taking 7 of us on Navigator and it sounds like it may cost a fortune by the time we are done.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:51 AM

How do you become diamond members? What are the advantages.
Old 12-31-2004, 07:30 AM

The Crown and Anchor Society is Royal Caribbean's loyalty program. Once you have sailed on your first cruise, you can join the society (no fee). The first level of membersip is Gold membership (1-5 cruises). At that level you are given a Gold member value coupon booklet which offers a variety of discounts and savings certificates on board, complimentary wine tasting, invitation to the welcome back party and a commemorative gift; Platinum (after 5th cruise) includes all the Gold benefits with an additon of a private departure lounge, exclusive onboard event, robes for use onboard and priority check-in, complimentary custom-air and special rates on balcony and suites; Diamond status (after 10th cruise) offers all of the first sets of benefits with the additon of priority waitlisting on sold-out shore excursions/spa services; priority tender tickets and priority departure from ship; concierge service and a concierge lounge on their newer ships; priority reservations for dinner reservations and dining asignments.

There are also member cruises (special pricing) and a Crown and Anchor magazine that is sent quarterly and has numerous discount coupons for a variety of cruises. It is definitely worth the few minutes it takes to complete the registration form onboard your first cruise!

They have just added a new level of membership Diamond Plus for those who have sailed over 25 times on RC. I am diligently working on achieving that status.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, cruise, free, included, johnnie, johnny, milk, milkshake, milkshakes, navigator, price, rocket, rockets, royal, seas