Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 PM

My hubbie and I along with my sister and BIL are booked on the Liberty of the Seas departing 2/27/11....any suggestions on the following:

best excursions on Beleze, Costa Maya and Cozumel
    best way to get from Port of Miami to FLL[/list]
    Thanks!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:56 AM

Hi kstopps, welcome to Cruise-Chat! Congratulations on your up-coming cruise! Please check out our Caribbean Port Chat section a little further down the main page, it has posts about all of your ports. You can use your "find" feature in the upper left hand corner and type in your ports, it will pull up all the posts made about them. Without knowing what y'all like to do, it's a little difficult to suggest activities.

You can take the supershuttle, cab, limo, or the cruise lines transportation. Cab fare will be about $75, which is for the cab, not per person. SuperShuttle around $25-30. Limo $75+, cruise line around $40/pp.

We're doing a similar itinerary on the Epic next week. Instead of Belize (which I love), we're doing Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel. We're snorkeling in all of our ports.

Hope you have a marvelous time!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, cruise, cruises, feb, february, leaving, reviews, sunday, weather