Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 12:31 AM

My boyfriend and I are going on Liberty OS on May 9th. He is a deputy sheriff and recently received an email from his department regarding new discounts for LEOs and fire fighters. We were able to call the people we booked through and received a $150 refund... not even onboard credit (which surprised me!).

I figured this could help someone in our same situation. Look into it if it applies to you and maybe you can get some money back!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Krs1300,
Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this discount myself as I am an officer here in Michigan. My another question is the discount only for selected cruises such as off peak ones or hard to fill ships. We are currently booking our next cruise and hopefully will receive some sort of break( should find out something this week). Thanks for your post.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:30 AM

Rest assured there are excellent cruise rates out there right now even without additional discounts for career fields. Everyone should take advantage of the great rates now, even for 2010. They aren't going to stay this low forever.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, cruiselawenforcement, cruises, cuise, discount, discounts, disney, disocnuts, enforcement, firefighter, law, rci, reviews, royal, ships