Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2004, 11:22 AM

How long until we have more specifics on the new additions to the ultra voyager? I understand you will be able to book on the ship as of April 05.
So far I'm hearing flat screen tv's in all staterooms, WiFi capable, and Bungie trampolines. I read in an interview with one of the captains of another RCCL ship that the Freedom would have a self leveling bowling alley and possibly a tennis court.
When will anyone know for sure......?
Old 12-15-2004, 11:22 AM

How long until we have more specifics on the new additions to the ultra voyager? I understand you will be able to book on the ship as of April 05.
So far I'm hearing flat screen tv's in all staterooms, WiFi capable, and Bungie trampolines. I read in an interview with one of the captains of another RCCL ship that the Freedom would have a self leveling bowling alley and possibly a tennis court.
When will anyone know for sure......?
Old 12-15-2004, 04:00 PM

Hmmm, interesting possibilities. I just got off the Brilliance and both the Captain and the Loyalty Ambassador said that everything is still being kept pretty much under wraps. If you hear anything definitive - please post it.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-15-2004, 08:43 PM

[quote] I read in an interview with one of the captains of another RCCL ship that the Freedom would have a self leveling bowling alley and possibly a tennis court.
QUOTE]

Personally I hope there are no "Self Levelling" bowling alleys. I think the bowling alleys should be just rivited to the deck...thus adding a challenge in rough weather!

Just kidding.....that would be sooooo cool!

Too Long!

Click here for my website
Old 01-04-2005, 03:46 PM

I called RCCL when I got my newsletter and all they could tell me was that it was going to be 15% bigger ship and maybe one other chain restaurant.
They were really tight lipped and said that was all that had been released and confirmed at this time.
After talking to him, I didn't feel overly charged up to go book on this new ship. Not many details given?
Old 01-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Banned

Do you think that the bowling alley will be over the Owner's Suite? Another good place would be over the the dining room or showroom. I can't imagine the need for a bowling alley. Actually it may be a method to disguise the cannon balls.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:43 AM

How funny is that? That's a good one. But seriously I'd like to see them add the princess idea of having a movie screen pool side. That is an upgrade I'd definitely enjoy. Would every sports fan not enjoy sitting pool side, drink in hand, and watching Monday Night Football?
Old 01-13-2005, 05:05 PM

I read this from someone who has just gotten off of another ship and she said the captain of a "voyager" class ship told the cruisers that the new captain on the Freedom would be Captain Johnny from Mariner. The captain also said that the Explorer would be moving to Meditteranean, and that Freedom would be taking over Explorer's itinerary. Just thought I'd pass this along.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:21 PM

Capt.Johnny is a wonderfuly funny guy, if anyone has sailed with him on the Mariner(we did last May) you will hear his voice every mornin and see him all around the ship, especially in the promenade. He will be a great assett to this new ship, say "Good morning, Good Morning" this is your Capt. Johnny.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:29 AM

Other websites are rumoring that the 2nd Ultra Voyager would be named "Endeavor of the Seas". Supposedly someone found a Finnish website written in a different language, but "Endeavor of the Seas" is in English. I have seen this webpage but have no idea what the content is about other than what is in English.

Closed Thread

Tags
adding, alley, big, bowling, court, freedom, freeedom, frredom, movie, pool, poolside, screen, seas, side, tennis, tv