Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2002, 09:26 AM

We have booked a trip for Nov. on Grandeur of the Seas for 7 night western caribbean cruise leaving out of New Orleans. We have sailed with Royal Caribbean twice before but never in the western Caribbean or on this particular ship. Would like to hear from someone who has sailed this ship recently (say this year) and even better someone who has taken this particular cruise. Thanks
Old 07-07-2002, 09:26 AM

We have booked a trip for Nov. on Grandeur of the Seas for 7 night western caribbean cruise leaving out of New Orleans. We have sailed with Royal Caribbean twice before but never in the western Caribbean or on this particular ship. Would like to hear from someone who has sailed this ship recently (say this year) and even better someone who has taken this particular cruise. Thanks
Old 09-01-2002, 05:14 PM

I cannot supply any info; however, my wife and I are doing the same cruise and would be very interested in any info about this particular destination. Love the idea of leaving from New Orleans.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:17 AM

I have never taken the Grandeur, but I have taken cruises from the New Orleans port. I will be on the Grandeur on the 12th of October,2002. I can answer your questions then. I have been to the Cozumel port, but not the Progresso or the Keys as of yet. If you have some questions about the port, e-mail and I will try to help.
Old 09-11-2002, 07:36 PM

Hi,

While I haven't taken this particular cruise, we sailed western caribbean last December. There was so many great things about that cruise. We was also one bad aspect of the cruise, but I really believe that is dependant on each persons preference. I booked tours with companies not affilated with the cruise ship. We had booked tours before on the boats and found them to be too crowded and more expensive. We took some great tours. If you are interested let me know and I can forward the information to you. I'm sure you and your wife will have a wonderful time.

Closed Thread

Tags
2002, caribbean, cruise, orleans, western