Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2005, 07:22 PM

Does Royal Caribbean serve Dr. Pepper soda? Does anyone know if we can take our own soda and juice on board?

How about attire for the 6:00 pm dining?
tux for husband; suit for a 9 year; and beaded formals for daughter and myself; is this too much?
How about a dress shirt with tie and dress slacks for husband; polo shirt and dress slacks for son; and summer dresses for daughter and myself. Could this attire work for the nights that are not formal?
Any suggestions out there?
Old 02-14-2005, 07:22 PM

Does Royal Caribbean serve Dr. Pepper soda? Does anyone know if we can take our own soda and juice on board?

How about attire for the 6:00 pm dining?
tux for husband; suit for a 9 year; and beaded formals for daughter and myself; is this too much?
How about a dress shirt with tie and dress slacks for husband; polo shirt and dress slacks for son; and summer dresses for daughter and myself. Could this attire work for the nights that are not formal?
Any suggestions out there?
Old 02-15-2005, 04:46 AM

I'm sorry but it's a no on the Dr. Pepper question and I will let someone else take the issue of attire. Have a great time.
Old 02-15-2005, 05:00 AM

The formal attire you mentioned is fine. On less formal nights, dress comfortably, as you would at your local restaurant. A tie is not mandatory at dinner unless your husband feels comfortable with it.

As fr the juices, I wouldn't recommend it. Bringing fruits on board at any port is a no no. Fruyit drinks might fall into that category, and would just add to problems should you be questioned.

David
Old 02-15-2005, 06:01 AM
Banned

No bare feet, shorts, or tank tops are allowed during evening dining. It is recommended that males wear long pants and collared shirts.

A tux is not required, and not worth renting if you don't have one. You will find that the majority of the men are now wearing suits. You can get as dressed up as you want. A cruise is an experience to feel comfortable and enjoy. I know a few ladies that buy special clothing for cruises and shopping becomes part of the preparation and anticipation. Why not?

Happy cruising
Old 02-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Unfortunately they do not have Dr Pepper. In Johnny Rockets they do have Mr Pip which is similar but not the same.
I have seen all manner of dress on formal nights from tux to jacket and slacks; cocktail dresses to prom growns to tea length dinner dresses. The casual nights are usually collared shirts with slacks and nice dresses or pants outfits. They also have nights that are smart casual, a little more dressy than just casual. But never shorts, bathing suits, tank tops, or cutoffs in the dining room, no matter what the meal.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, carribean, code, cruise, cruises, diet, dr, dress, drpepper, pepper, pepple, rccl, royal, ship