Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2005, 11:32 AM

Nancy, I am so excited to read your review of Splendour. My DH and I are sailing March 5. Hope its soon.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:32 AM

Nancy, I am so excited to read your review of Splendour. My DH and I are sailing March 5. Hope its soon.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:47 AM

Francesca,
I am working on it now, but it make take a little time to complete and add the pictures. I will work very hard to get it completed and posted before you leave. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to post them.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-23-2005, 01:46 PM

Thanks Nancy. Sorry if I'm a little over anxious. Some of my main questions concern the accomodations. What type of room did you have? We are booked in Junior Suite 8534. It looks like a good location... Did you use the spa at all? Do you know if they offer the hot stone massage? What excursions did you take? How was the weather/sea? Sorry for so many questions. I'm sure you will cover most in your review. Until then...
Old 02-23-2005, 03:43 PM

You will be very pleased with your junior suite. It is is an excellent location and they are very nice size, with lots of storage space. We had a regular oceanview on this cruise, but I was traveling with friends that were in a jr. suite (#8564). In fact, if you wish to see a picture of what your stateroom will look like, Tom sailed on the Legend (her sister ship) and stayed in a junior suite. His review includes a few pictures of his stateroom. Here is the link:

http://www.cruisereviews.com/RoyalCa...ftheSeas28.htm

They do offer aroma stone therapy: $159 for a 75 minute session.

Our weather was quite nice. The first day out and the day coming back in to port were a bit on the windy side and only in the low 70's, but the other 5 days it was hot and mostly sunny.

Hope this helps -
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-24-2005, 11:12 AM

Thanks so much for the info,Nancy. Tom's review gave great insight. One more thing, did the ship offer any classes/seminars etc?
Old 02-25-2005, 04:45 AM

Hi Francesca,
Yes, there were some seminars/classes offered during the week. There were a number of spa and beauty seminars, yoga/pilates/and kickboxing classes (for a fee), a digital camera seminar, and the typical napkin folding, wine seminars and cocktail lessons. But, educational seminars and lectures are not usually a part of the RC experience.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, nancy, norriss, reviews