Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2005, 04:29 PM

My husband and I (21 & 20) are not big partiers, we don't drink or anything really. We want to go on a cruise (3 or 4 nights) Sept or Nov. trying tofind the right cruiseand cruise line from Florida. carnival seems to flashy for my taste. I like something more sophisticated, but fun. I may be wrong this is just the impression I get. please help in advising me as most of you seem to be experienced cruisers!
Old 01-10-2005, 04:29 PM

My husband and I (21 & 20) are not big partiers, we don't drink or anything really. We want to go on a cruise (3 or 4 nights) Sept or Nov. trying tofind the right cruiseand cruise line from Florida. carnival seems to flashy for my taste. I like something more sophisticated, but fun. I may be wrong this is just the impression I get. please help in advising me as most of you seem to be experienced cruisers!
Old 01-11-2005, 01:50 AM

Brittanyshae,

welcome to Cruise-Chat.com.

Royal Caribbean should be a good choice. Are you looking into a particular destination?

Royal Caribbean's "Enchantment of the Seas" will be "stretched" and considerably upgraded this spring. Following the drydocking, she will sport some new features and amenities that will likely also be implemented in Royal Caribbean's latest class of ships, which won't be introduced until next year. Take at look at this page for information on what is being planned.

The ship sails four- and five-night Western Caribbean cruises from Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale).

Raoul Fiebig

Old 01-11-2005, 11:05 AM

I second Raoul's suggestion. You are somewhat limited when you want to do a shorter cruise as the cruise lines use their older ships for those itineraries. Also, not all cruise lines offer cruises less than 7 days. The Enchantment sounds like it would suit your needs (I am hoping I will have a chance to sail her when the renovations are completed.) If you are not partiers and it comes down to a choice between Carnival and Royal Caribbean - choose RC.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, finding