Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 11:53 AM

This cruise and ship was so fantastic. These Freedom class ships have to be the best on the seas right now. It was an amazing experience. The cruise staff, waiters, etc. were all just incredible. I'm so sad to be home.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:53 AM

This cruise and ship was so fantastic. These Freedom class ships have to be the best on the seas right now. It was an amazing experience. The cruise staff, waiters, etc. were all just incredible. I'm so sad to be home.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Welcome back to reality. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I am not surprised though. The Liberty is a great ship.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm so sorry for you. I'm glad you had a great time, but not surprised.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 06-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Yeah it's never easy leaving it. I went on the Mariner a few years ago so I had another RCI ship to compare but this one went above and beyond. The entertainment and cruise staff especially Allan Brooks and Anna banana from England were great. It was simply amazing. The food was nice better also. It was nice gettion double order shrimp cocktails and lobsters.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 AM

Welcome home cruiselover3, glad to hear your cruise was fantastic. Can't wait to see which ship you select for your next cruise, I know there'll be another one. I know how sad it is leaving the ship, that's why I try to book another while on board, or really soon after I return. It helps ease the pain of debarkation. Maybe one day, we'll hit the lottery, and can cruise when and where we want to.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
That's the only reason I play all the time.I wont to go on cruise every 2 months!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:37 AM

It's funny you mention that becuase there's a story of a senior female who found it less expensive to cruise than it was to live in a retirement home for a year. She goes on to say that you are treated better and the accommodations are fantastic. All that and you get to see the world. How good is that??
Old 06-16-2009, 10:01 AM

Hi trp2181, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I met such a lady on board the Sea Princess many years ago. She was on our Royal Princess cruise this past December/January. She lives on board and is the Godmother of the Royal Princess. She does have homes in different parts of the world and disembarks for a few weeks at a time to take care of personal items, then embarks on another or the same ship again. She's lived on board for 17 years, maybe longer. What a life that would be, absolutely perfect! Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:54 PM

After two weeks on the same ship I'm happy to get off. However, if I ever get to the point where I would need assisted living, a cruise ship would be the ultimate!

Welcome to Cruise-Chat, trp2181

Sonny

Closed Thread