Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:32 PM

The Liberty Of The Seas still looks as good as went I sailed on her in October of 09. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was very good, especially on the first night when we ate at Chops. Monday night was formal and we were invited to dine at the Captain's table. I order steak because I knew it came from Chops--it was fantastic!

The weather was good most of the time except for Wednesday when we had be diverted from St. Maarten to St. Thomas because of the wind. It rained most of the day in St. Thomas.

All in all, it was a great cruise. One of the highlights was meeting tanyababanya. She is a celebrity because she's a member of Cruise-Chat.

Sonny

Old 10-13-2010, 08:20 AM

Welcome back, Sonny I'm so glad to hear you were able to meet tanyababanya Were y'all able to go on any excursions together?

I'm wondering what they're going to do on our itinerary. Paula's supposed to go through Cuba, but who knows.

Sorry I missed wishing you a bon voyage, you have so dang many cruises, it's hard to keep track
Old 10-13-2010, 08:30 AM

Sonny

Good to hear that your cruise went well and that the Liberty is looking good. We’ll be on it later this month. Looking forward to it!
2004 Voyager, Adventure
2005 Explorer
2006 Brilliance
2009 Liberty, Enchantment
2010 Independence, Liberty
2011 Liberty, Freedom
2012 Freedom, Freedom, Independence
Feb 2013 Liberty
Mar 2013 Liberty
Nov 2013 Independence
Old 10-13-2010, 11:14 AM

Sounds great Sonny. Welcome back!

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011
Old 10-13-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
I'm so glad to hear you were able to meet tanyababanya Were y'all able to go on any excursions together?
No, we didn't. But we did have a chance to visit a little a couple of times. Tanya was with a party of 12. Going to St. Thomas was a surprise, and not many people went on excursions. The weather was kind of nasty to do anything at the beaches.

Sonny

Old 10-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello, I had a great time as well! I took my family to Johnny Rockets one night and the food and service weren't very good, but food in the main dining rooms were superb, especially deserts. We had breakfast and lunch there almost everyday.

The only thing I don't like are all the pictures at the end of every staircase and around the hallways. Some of them look creepy and cold. I don't know how to describe it, but I did not like them at all. Maybe I'm the one doesn't know how to enjoy arts In my opinion, the ones on Independence are much, much nicer!

It was kind funny because I stopped by Sonny's cabin on the first day, hoping to meet Sonny and his wife, but they weren't there. On the second day, we walked around the ship, and when I looked down from Cloud Nine I saw him and his wife sun tanning! I was like "Hey, that's Sonny!" I went down and said hi to Sonny and he looked at me and smiled but had no idea who I was until I introduced myself. Sonny and his wife look young! I did not believe it when he told me his age. I tried to tell him that he and his wife look so much younger in person than in the pictures, but somehow it came out like I said they looked older than the pictures. I didn't realize what I said until after we left and my daughter told me what I said! I was terrified thinking, "Oh no, Sonny and his wife must think I'm crazy!"

Let me tell you about Sonny's wife: she is so sweet and pretty and Sonny is a very nice, kind, and cheerful person. We saw him dancing into the elevator with a drink in hand, and I waved at him at below from the promenade. He saw us and took the elevator back down to talk to us! My husband likes him a lot too. He offered us a few of his Diamond + coupons, but we did not take them because those are his perks. We also saw him and his wife a couple times around the ship. He even joined us one day in the cafe promenade.
Sonny and his wife sent a bottle of wine to our cabin. Thank you Sonny and Esther! Sonny,you are the cruise - chat celebrity not myself, because I've only cruised three times!

2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 10-14-2010, 02:38 PM

Welcome back Sonny and Tanyababanya;great pic.
Glad to hear that you all had a great cruise.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-15-2010, 02:24 PM
I wonder what happened to my picture.It's not there anymore
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 10-15-2010, 05:37 PM

I don't have a clue as to what happened to the picture. Maybe it a glitch on Photobucket.

Sonny

Old 10-15-2010, 06:22 PM

That's what we love about cruising.....meeting wonderful folks!

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011

Closed Thread

Tags
allure, barefoot, beach, cabana, cabanna, cabansa, call, club, haiti, labadee, liberty, rent, rentals, renting, seas, wristbands