Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2005, 12:29 PM

Has anyone cruised on this ship recently, if so
have all the problems been fixed. I e-mailed the C & A club and asked them to give me an update, they responded when we know, we will tell you. We are leaving in Apr.05, but the payment is due in full next month. all responses appreciatesd.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:29 PM

Has anyone cruised on this ship recently, if so
have all the problems been fixed. I e-mailed the C & A club and asked them to give me an update, they responded when we know, we will tell you. We are leaving in Apr.05, but the payment is due in full next month. all responses appreciatesd.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:59 AM

I’ve just retuned from sailing in Sovereign of the Seas – 1/10-14. This was my fourth sailing in her, and I believe it was the best. I boarded with a critical eye and was delighted with what I saw. The crew is back to their smiling, caring, “it is my pleasure” attitude, and nearly everything seemed to be in working order. While you can still see signs of the vessels age (if you choose to look for them), the refurbishment did wonders to bring this vessel back to life.
I will be posting a review at cruisereview.com later. If you have any specific questions now, please ask and I will try to address them.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:59 AM

Cruisedoggy,
I am so glad you had a good cruise and the initial problems on SoS have been resolved and she is once again sailing "happy".
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-15-2005, 07:55 AM

That is great news indeed. I will look forward to reading your review.

Tom
Old 01-15-2005, 12:36 PM

So glad to hear that the Sovereign is finally completed. How was the service(dining room) and in the other areas to eat in? how about the cabins, we have 2 on deck 4(outside) and 1 inside on the same deck.have the cabins been totally redone. This was the first ship we ever cruised on and then went on it again. my daughter and her husband have been on it once, my in-laws have never had the pleasure. thanks for the good news review.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Ogg:
That is great news indeed. I will look forward to reading your review.

Tom

CruiseReview.com does not yet have a 2005 pull down choice for date of sailing. anyway to fix this so I can post? thanks.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:11 PM

Cruisedoggy,
Thankyou so much for posting! I have been looking for a recent cruiser on SoS since I read some negatives. We are first time cruiser going out in April for a 3 night to Bahamas. I am hoping for a fun time away from our four children and the cold weather!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruisedoggy