Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2004, 05:57 PM

We will be traveling with 2 teenagers (17 and 15) on a 7 night cruise in December. Has anyone recently traveled with kids this age? What did your kids think of the activities, etc? Thanks!
Old 05-20-2004, 05:57 PM

We will be traveling with 2 teenagers (17 and 15) on a 7 night cruise in December. Has anyone recently traveled with kids this age? What did your kids think of the activities, etc? Thanks!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:14 PM

Hi. The explorer of the seas has very good kid programs, but the teens have it a little more loose.
There is a teen center and dance place for teens to hang out in but as far as programs go, they have more freedom. Teens are allowed to come and go as they please, as long as it isnt past 1 am. The dance place has really good entertainment and it seems like they make TOO many friends!
the kids/teens have their own pool at the back of the ship but arnt allowed in the solarium most of the time.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:54 PM

hello, im sure i will be able to help you out. I have been on 3 voyager class ships...im 17...my most recent was the best time of my life. Its a very relaxed atmosphere, most of the activities planned are pretty good....sometimes they dont even make you do them if no one wants to, which was the case on my last cruise. There was a large group of us that met on board, it wads an amazing time. the night club is good very fun expecially for girls that love to dance, and they get the guys to go up as well. after the dance end there are still teens our age walking around and still hanging out, usally after the dances we would go to the cafe proimenade for something to eat. I would be glad to tell your kids more about stuff to do and what the ship is like....have them im me at Jc057 for aim...and my email is Christein057@yahoo.com.....it was certainly a vacation that i will never ever forget.

Closed Thread

Tags
activites, activities, age, chat, cruise, explorer, good, kid, offered, review, reviews, seas, ships, teen, teens