Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2005, 04:17 PM

I'm looking for opinions from cruisers on navigator and/or mariner.
We'll be cruising again next year and are already making plans but not sure which ship to choose. I have gone on Voyager and Serenade before and LOVED them.. Just want to make the best decision based on ship/food etc...I know your input is personal opinion, but would love any advice you may have..thanks!
Old 02-26-2005, 04:17 PM

I'm looking for opinions from cruisers on navigator and/or mariner.
We'll be cruising again next year and are already making plans but not sure which ship to choose. I have gone on Voyager and Serenade before and LOVED them.. Just want to make the best decision based on ship/food etc...I know your input is personal opinion, but would love any advice you may have..thanks!
Old 02-27-2005, 08:06 PM

I haven't been on the two ships you mentioned but I think I may be biased as far as the Mariner is involved. She is a beautiful ship with a great crew.
I have said it in several post in different threads here but I will say it again. I can't say enough good things about my experiance cruising on the Mariner.I also had some negative things to say but it was always about the behavior of fellow cruisers.
And as any where you go you are going to hear good and bad.
I wasn't too impressed with the dining room food.But that wasn't a big deal to me.The Headwaiter and his assistant were very professional and made sure we had what we wanted and always was very charming.
The entertainment was great!There was always something going on,not just in the lounges and show rooms.
The Prominade was very popular to all ages.I felt like I was in a real town at times instead of a ship.
If you like to party hardy..there is plenty to do....If you like it quieter there is a place for you.Just scope out the ship and find what you want.
If you have a positive attitude you will find positive things to say about your cruise...Take what a poster writes with a grain of salt lol.
And I could go on and on but I may get thrown overboard,lol,for hogging the message board.
Please let us know which ship you decide on!And have a great cruise!.........Linda
Old 02-28-2005, 03:01 PM

I have been on the Mariner two times, and love the ship and its staff! I cannot say enough good things about it. One thing to consider, is the newsness of Mariner (Nov/Dec. 2003?). Our head and assistant waiters, and cabin stewards have been fantastic and helped create some of the best memories of the trips. We were really impressed with the food, and this last time, we thought the entertainment was better than the first trip.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, mariner, navigator, navigatorversus, versus