Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM

Just received guest vacation documents in mail, getting soooo excited now. We have a junior suite, is there a separate location to check in when we arrive?I thought I had read in a previous post that there was for suites.If anyone has suggestions for must dos or don'ts, please tell. Have been reading and posting some on this forum since July when we decided to book our first cruise and make it a family vacation. It has been a pleasure being part of it and I must say all your knowledge has been very informative.Thank you.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM

Just received guest vacation documents in mail, getting soooo excited now. We have a junior suite, is there a separate location to check in when we arrive?I thought I had read in a previous post that there was for suites.If anyone has suggestions for must dos or don'ts, please tell. Have been reading and posting some on this forum since July when we decided to book our first cruise and make it a family vacation. It has been a pleasure being part of it and I must say all your knowledge has been very informative.Thank you.

Closed Thread

Tags
enchantement, reviews, seas