Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 05:51 PM

Hey Guy/Gals,
Well I finally booked our honeymoon. I hope we have a good time on RRCL.If its as fun as the freedom of Carnival we will have a blast. Here is the one we booked. What are some must do's and dont's?? Neither one of us have been to any of ports.We both like doing activeies and other fun stuff.We went SNUBA on the last cruise and hope they offer it at one of these stops. We loved it,it was a blast. Couple more question I have I can call back b4 satueday and change it but which room would you book? The suite or the balconey. Never had either one is it wroth the extra money for the suite?What is a good spot for your room to be on the boat if you could pick? Is this a good cruise?? All the pro's and con's please.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CRUISERS.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:05 PM

Somebody anybody??
Old 01-15-2010, 05:08 AM

Dalton,
Please be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for people to see new post. I was on the sister ship to the Serenade in November and really enjoyed this class of ship. The itinerary you have chosen is a great itinerary. Search our Port and Call section on the forum and you will find lots of advice on things to do. You don't say the difference of the balcony and suite that you are being offered so it's hard to say if it's a good deal or not. Suites will have a lot more space. If the price isn't a huge difference than why not go for it. It's your honeymoon, a suite would be a great way to celebrate. Again, you don't say the difference
in price. Some people like aft balconies if there available. If not, midship is usually best.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 AM

Sorry I know I need to be more patient, I was just really happy last night because I booked it. lol.....Thanks for your review...
Old 01-15-2010, 10:18 AM

Room 1588??? is it a good spot? need a little help on choseing a room??? I CANT WAIT..
Old 01-15-2010, 10:25 AM

Very good choice of a ship.We have sailed her 3 times, most recently in April.We had dinner with the staff captain one night and he told us the Seranade recieved the highest marks in the Rccl fleet 2 years in a row based on the comment cards.The intinerie you picked is very port intensive and I personally prefer more sea days but thats just me.The Radiance class meets our needs perfectly as we were recently on the Freedom and find most of the new stuff is nice to look at but we did'nt use it.
The best sandwhich onboard can be found at the Sea View Cafe. What we like to do is if we are going to the beach we have them pack us a lunch the night before (since they don't open till noonish) and take it with us.We had an aft cabin last time and I would highly recomend it as we had 2 chairs and 2 loungers on our balcony.Happy Sailing
Old 01-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Cabin 1588 is fine.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:24 PM

I just seen that the cruise ship dont leave tell late that evening. Can you still get on at 12???
Old 01-18-2010, 05:19 PM

Well I just moved my room to Deck 8 8168 In the AFT.. I am taking yall word I hope this is a great spot.This is our Honeymoon and I hope we have a good time on the ship and at the ports. We never been to any of them..and really dont know what to do at them..any must do excursions? Thanks for all the help yall have done.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:34 PM

Yes, Most ships that leave from Puerto Rico leave late in the evening. You can check in for your cruise at 12:00noon, go grab something to eat, then go back out and explore San Juan.

Closed Thread