Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2004, 07:16 AM

I am part of a large group leaving on the Jewel of the Sea in 3 days (Sunday, 1/2/05) and am having a hard time getting advanced information about the entertainment on the ship, which nights will be formal dining, and various other tidbits that will be found on the itinerary. I am trying to be more proactive on this cruise and really go in with a mission plan as opposed to our last cruise when we just read the Compass each day and chose activities on a whim. Its easy finding info on excursions but I seem to be stalled on specifics while on the ship and at sea. If anyone could point me in the right direction about where to resource this information I would be very greatful.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2004, 07:16 AM

I am part of a large group leaving on the Jewel of the Sea in 3 days (Sunday, 1/2/05) and am having a hard time getting advanced information about the entertainment on the ship, which nights will be formal dining, and various other tidbits that will be found on the itinerary. I am trying to be more proactive on this cruise and really go in with a mission plan as opposed to our last cruise when we just read the Compass each day and chose activities on a whim. Its easy finding info on excursions but I seem to be stalled on specifics while on the ship and at sea. If anyone could point me in the right direction about where to resource this information I would be very greatful.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2004, 04:43 PM

I know your first formal evening will be on Monday, January 3rd, but beyond that can't help much. I know there will be a flyer which will be in your stateroom when you arrive that will give the highlights for each day of the cruise, including the dress for each night and main events. As for evening entertainment, you can go to the Guest relations desk the first day and they should be able to give you additional info regarding times, etc. There are many variables that go into the schedule so they often vary from week to week

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
advancede, wwwinfocruisea