Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2004, 07:40 PM

We're planning our third cruise and this time to the Southern Caribbean. If you've been on Adventure, did you like it? I was surprised that the price is so much better then our previous cruises, and wondered why. A friend is trying to convince me to book on Princess, but I'm wondering if my kids, in their early 20s, might not enjoy Princess as much as Royal. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
Old 05-14-2004, 07:40 PM

We're planning our third cruise and this time to the Southern Caribbean. If you've been on Adventure, did you like it? I was surprised that the price is so much better then our previous cruises, and wondered why. A friend is trying to convince me to book on Princess, but I'm wondering if my kids, in their early 20s, might not enjoy Princess as much as Royal. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
Old 05-14-2004, 09:02 PM

Just back from AOS . We loved it. so much to do on this ship !!! This was our first cruise and we want to go back and take our 18 yr and 21 yr old daughters. Talked to several people on boat and they said this ship was better than Princess. Shows were excellent, food was great and the service was incredible. Hope this helps you. Any questions please ask.
Magic
Old 05-17-2004, 04:39 AM

joarc,

I haven't been on AOS, but I was on her sister ship Navigator of the Seas this past November. I have also been on three Princess cruises. I love Princess, but they do not compare to RCI's Voyager class ships.

For young people in their 20's, the AOS would be much more fun. It's so glitzy and has so much to see and do. The Princess ships are a little more...I guess the word would be "refined". But I do not mean that the AOS is not. Both lines are fantastic.

If you are interested in seeing what the Navigator of the Seas is like, go to our website for lots of pictures and a review. Look under Eastern Caribbean at www.thepreismans.com You will also find the Crown Princess under Baltic and the Sun Princess under the Panama Canal.

Enjoy,
Carol
Old 05-17-2004, 07:15 AM

Dear ZC,

I agree that your kids would probably enjoy RCCL better...especailly on the Voyager class ships. The AOS is a great ship. If you need any help booking your cruise please let me know..you can email me at myvacationshoppes@rcn.com

Thanks
Old 06-27-2004, 12:46 PM

ZC
MY WIFE AND I AHVE DONE THE AOS TWICE, AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO GO AGAIN. ALL OF THE VOYAGER CLASS RCI SHIPS ARE FANTASTIC.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY INFO ON PORTS, JUST ASK. WE HAVE DONE BOTH SWINGS, SO WE CAN CLUE YOU INTO WHAT TO DO WHERE. YOU WILL ENJOY.

SEE YA

CURT & VAL
RADDISON-1 TIME
RCI-EXPLORER 05/08/2005 NEXT
Old 07-03-2004, 05:17 AM
Banned

Read about the mishap on the Diamond princess I think that will help you make up your mind.RCL is great and especially if you have kids. You will enjoy Rcl.
Tom

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, caribbean, comparison, mishap, princess, princesscruises, seas, zc