Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2004, 07:18 AM

Frase:
One thing I was sorry I forgot was my passport wallet. It's a flat bag that hangs around my neck (American Touristor). You can wear it inside your shirt and it will hold your seapass, your photo ID and money. It's better than carrying a purse and it's secure.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:51 PM

We did not want to forget anything so we overpacked. The cabins are small. Kept suitcases under beds. I never been seasick before but was in need of bonnie first night which I did not bring.
Here is a Compass from our April cruise.
http://community.webshots.com/album/137199732fpUvCd
Old 09-30-2004, 04:43 AM

On the Sovereign, if there are two or more of you sharing the cabin, or if anyone plans to use a curling iron - bring an extension cord. (Something I never cruise without).
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-30-2004, 12:27 PM

Get a dive wallet. It's a waterproof case that you can keep room key, credit card and cash and it hanges around your neck. We swam with ours (when we went ashore) instead of leaving valuables on the beach (no-no) or having soggy dollars. Also found small post-its very helpful, especially if you have folks in multiple cabins. We were able to leave notes for the kids and even for the steward. We also now take a few packs of powdered Gatorade. Our son was terribly sick on one trip and became dehydrated. We couldn't find Gatorade on the entire ship and sodas weren't working for him.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sailon:
Get a dive wallet. It's a waterproof case that you can keep room key, credit card and cash and it hanges around your neck. We swam with ours (when we went ashore) instead of leaving valuables on the beach (no-no) or having soggy dollars. Also found small post-its very helpful, especially if you have folks in multiple cabins. We were able to leave notes for the kids and even for the steward. We also now take a few packs of powdered Gatorade. Our son was terribly sick on one trip and became dehydrated. We couldn't find Gatorade on the entire ship and sodas weren't working for him.

FRASE: A dive wallet? Would that be something similiar to a water proof lens cleaning kit I have for my camera. It is made of clear plexiglass. It is about 4& a half inches tall , 3 inches wide, and 1 inch thick. The top half opens on a hinge and there is a rubber 0-ring gaskett inside, and is closed with a clamp down latch. Could I use it for a dive wallet? Or is there somewhere where I could get something better to use as a dive wallet?
Old 10-12-2004, 03:30 PM

I never cruise without my "over the door shoe rack". It hangs neatly on the door and you can fill the pockets with things like toiletries, meds, sunglasses, cosmetics, etc. When you are in such a tiny space it is very handy to have everything at your fingertips without cluttering your small space.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:04 PM

I usually take way too much stuff. Few shorts and shirts, flip flops, good walking shoes, swim suits is about it for day wear. Are you going to dress up for dinner? If so, you got to take all that stuff too. It is pretty to see everyone in gowns and suits. Don't forget sunglasses and sun visor!!!! Sun screen. Let me say it again. Suncreen. Plan on an extra bag of luggage on the return trip home. We always have more luggage going hom. Have fun
Old 10-15-2004, 06:53 AM
Banned

Decrowned and Unachored

Isn't it strange how dirty clothing always seems to take up more space than when they were clean? LOL
Old 11-27-2004, 10:05 PM

What a GREAT idea....I am heading out to get an over the door shoe storage-simply brilliant- we sail(1st timers)in a week, AOTS/Southern Route
Maureen
quote:
Originally posted by LabTaxi3:
I never cruise without my "over the door shoe rack". It hangs neatly on the door and you can fill the pockets with things like toiletries, meds, sunglasses, cosmetics, etc. When you are in such a tiny space it is very handy to have everything at your fingertips without cluttering your small space.

Closed Thread

Tags
american, cruise, packing, passport, touristor, wallet