Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 08:46 AM

We are flying into Miami the day before our cruise. We want to book a hotel that provides free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I saw a couple reviews for La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North and East, as being good for an overnight before a cruise, has anyone stayed there and would recommend it? Thanks for your help. I'm not sure if I can name a specific hotel on this website or not, so if you can help us out, great.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:36 AM

Not quite what your looking for but Holiday Inn Miami Port is walking distance from the port and quite close to shops and entertainment for the evening before. Enjoy the cruise.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:45 PM

There is also a topic in the Embarkation Ports and Hotels section. Check it out here.

Dwayne
Old 01-31-2010, 07:00 AM

We stayed at the Miami Hilton with a snooze and cruise package (included transportation to the port). Very nice hotel (great views of miami and the port). If you book it, watch for price decreases and call the hotel for rate adjustments - I did this 3 times and saved over $200 on one room for one night!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-05-2010, 09:20 AM
HI...we (family) stayed at LaQuinta (east) on LeJeune Rd just outside the Miami airport last year. It's inexpensive and if your looking for just a place to sleep then I recommend it. If you have never been to Maimi be prepared for "not the safest place" in the world regarding the properties around the airport. I felt safe at LaQuinta but do not recommend long foot excursions to the surrounding area. They do have a shuttle that will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the hotel. Also a free shuttle to the port in the morning (sign up right when you arrive). There is a Bennigans restuarant right next to the hotel. Last year it was closed but just last week when we were there it was open and crowded with patrons. Have fun. On a side note...last week we stayed at the "Sleep Inn" near the Miami airport.....I do not recommend. Sketchy nieghborhood and the noise (thin walls/floors) made for a terrible night of sleep.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:39 AM

There are 10 of us leaving on the July 25 Liberty of the Seas. We are staying that the Hilton Miami. I set up private transportation for the group to pick us up at the airport to the hotel, then the hotel to the ship the next day.. Ive stayed at the Hilton before. Its a nice hotel.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, cruise, da, good, hotel, miami, overnight