Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 03:29 AM

Well, I lost my link and then forget to get my butt back over here!!! I have missed all the activity for quite a while now and am kicking myself. Anyway, our cruise onboard Liberty of the Seas was spectacular and it was a pleasure watching our daughter, who was 8 at the time, delight in her first cruise. Ahhh, the memories!! We now have a short 4 night cruise onboard the Navigator of the Seas coming up on April 1, 2010. Can you folks point me to the pics of this ship? Sonny, I know you probably have plenty, can you get me a link as I have lost most of my old stuff. Thanks again for a great site, I will try not to misplace the bookmark again!!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 12-04-2009, 08:05 AM

Welcome back, electech Glad you found our site again. I'm sure Sonny has pictures, too. Congratulations on your up-coming cruise! Sounds like the Liberty was a great one. What was your daughter's favorite port? Did she like the Liberty? I'll bet she loved the parade. She's one lucky young lady. I was on my own on the first cruise, my parents would never have gone on one, but I'm sure glad I did

I'm glad you remembered your password to login here. That's what I always forget when I haven't been to a site in a while.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:49 PM

Thanks Penny!! I actually couldn't remember the forum name but I use the same password on all of them!!

Our daughter loved Labadee the best. She loved the activities there and now it looks like they have improved it even more. The Liberty was great and she actually cried the last night because she didn't want to have to get off the ship!! Lots of fun and the dining room staff treated her like a princess!!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
Old 12-04-2009, 01:34 PM

I cry when I have to leave, too! I watched Samantha Brown's Freedom of the Seas last night and she went to Labadee. The Dragon's Breath looked awesome and the beach, gorgeous.

Sure hope Sonny will see your post, he has such beautiful pictures.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:30 PM

I see that they have added the Dragon Coaster or something like that along with a dock. That should make things even easier to get on and off the ship.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
Old 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM

It sure has been awhile - but it's great to see you're back with us. HERE'S a link to my photo galleries so you can see a few pictures of the Navigator.

Sonny
Old 12-05-2009, 07:12 PM

Thanks Sonny, it has been a long time. We are leaving on the Navigator on April 1st. We can't wait to get back onboard. Our schedule has kept us from taking another cruise since the Liberty back in December of 07 so we are chomping at the bit!!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
Old 12-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey electech.....I booked the cruise today for my daughter and I. My understanding wife is going to stay home with my youngest...guess I am stuck going on the cruise..lol. Should be a good cruise. The prices the following the week are huge for the spring break crowd. My travel agent said that if RCI reduces my room price that she will make the necessary adjustments as she has in the past. Anyways we went with deck 8 inside room promenade view...great location. Did not want a balcony this time around. Cya soon.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:27 PM

Hey, that sounds great, you will have a great time with your daughter. It was originally going to be just my wife and I but my daughter decided she would like to go as well. I changed our reservation from an outside with balcony to a Junior Suite. Bigger room plus an extra cruise credit!! It won't be long!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas

Closed Thread