Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2004, 07:23 AM

I know it seems far FAR away, but i was wondering what are the things i would see if i booked this cruise. It's a 12 night cruise, and departs from Barcelona and returns to Barcelona. It goes to villefranche, France; Florence, Italy; Rome, Italy; Mykonos, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; Athens, Greece; Santorini, Greece, And finally, Naples, Italy.
What is the Brilliance of the seas like? I have been on the Radiance of the seas, and they are sister ships, but i have been informed that they are different.
What is the food, shows, entertainment, cabins, ship itself like?
If anyone has any info about this ship or is going on it, i'd sure like to hear about it! thanks,
dyn'2 cruz
Old 05-27-2004, 07:23 AM

I know it seems far FAR away, but i was wondering what are the things i would see if i booked this cruise. It's a 12 night cruise, and departs from Barcelona and returns to Barcelona. It goes to villefranche, France; Florence, Italy; Rome, Italy; Mykonos, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; Athens, Greece; Santorini, Greece, And finally, Naples, Italy.
What is the Brilliance of the seas like? I have been on the Radiance of the seas, and they are sister ships, but i have been informed that they are different.
What is the food, shows, entertainment, cabins, ship itself like?
If anyone has any info about this ship or is going on it, i'd sure like to hear about it! thanks,
dyn'2 cruz
Old 05-31-2004, 05:08 PM

Just back on May 26 from a 12 day itinerary on Brilliance stopping at Villefranche, Livorno (Pisa/Lucca/Florence), Naples, Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu and Rome.

Things I liked:
1. the ship - new and clean, clean, clean
2. the staff - all very helpful and friendly
3. the itinerary - great ports all significantly different
4. easy check in and check out
5. roomy staterooms; never felt crowded on a sold out cruise
6. views - tons of glass all over
7. stability - I honestly could not tell if the ship was sailing, docking or at anchor
8. no high pressure - activities and other things are there to buy, but only if you want

Downside
1. food - ho hum fare with little zip or zing (some exceptions but you have to seek them out)
2. on board stage shows - so bad that lots of people walked out

Closed Thread

Tags
12, 2005, brilliance, june, night, seas