Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 06:18 AM
Although the ship was nice and the RCI staff were the best in customer service...the Majesty should remain a first time cruise ship for passengers~~ in my opinion. After going on several larger/newer ships....it was ok...I just did not realize it is RCI smallest and oldest ship. Not that it looked old...it just didn't have the~~ wow factor~~ the other ships have. Sometimes it's just in our expectations....The cabin was Small and did not have a fridge....or clock in the room. The dancers and singer were great but the costumes, wigs, props lacked in quality.It did have the BEST cruise director EVER his name was Ricky he could sing, dance and was def. a great comedian!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:22 PM

Welcome back. Glad you had a good cruise. You are right about the staff, they are wonderful.

We actually enjoy sailing on Majesty even though we have sailed all the big ships in the RCI fleet. In fact, we have booked B2Bs on Monarch and Majesty this summer.

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011
Old 05-30-2010, 07:24 PM

yes Ricky is Great..I went on my 1st cruise on majesty on the 3rd. It was nice for the experience but im looking 4ward to more. the entertainment was good..food was so so nothing I had 2 get 2nd's of . Rooms in my opinion had a ocean view it was fit for the time spent in there
Old 05-31-2010, 02:05 PM
I am taking my first cruise on a Princess ship (Coral Princee) in Oct. Looking forward to trying a different line....
On Majesty the room was 122 sq ft/oceanview....Our first time with an oceanview. We have had good luck with our balcony rooms. Once we had an interior room and the room creaked all night~every night (Holland America)
This cruise on MOS my daughter had an interior room and one night it creaked something awful. So I guess you never know.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:56 AM

Welcome back, cousins It sounds like overall, you had a great cruise. The MOS is an older ship, but I like that. I enjoy the intimacy of the smaller (by today's standards) ships. It reminds me of days gone by. The best thing is, I can find my way around after just a couple of minutes. Some ships, I can't find my way until after the cruise is over

I do hope you enjoy Princess. They're our favorite line, so far. I haven't sailed on the Coral, so be sure to let us know how you liked her.

Maybe we'll be docked near you in October. We're sailing on the 16th.

Closed Thread

Tags
back, cruise, cruises, find, good, majesty, monarch, opinion, review, reviews, room, rooms, rules, seas, ship