Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2004, 08:08 AM

Any one with any information that would be useful about the ship & Its destinations please reply. Also anyone giong on the same cruise please reply.Any info please(Drink prices,Rooms and How many formal nights.Thanks
Old 04-08-2004, 08:08 AM

Any one with any information that would be useful about the ship & Its destinations please reply. Also anyone giong on the same cruise please reply.Any info please(Drink prices,Rooms and How many formal nights.Thanks
Old 04-08-2004, 09:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BrentStacy:

i know allot about the ship what do you want to know?
Old 04-08-2004, 09:56 AM

Everything you know if you would.Thanks
Old 04-16-2004, 06:45 PM

I'm going on a cruise next week 4/23..
I'm kind of uncomfortable by everything I've been reading about the ship.
Is it safe besides all the work it needs? OK are there enough life boats??
Old 04-19-2004, 06:09 PM

Could you let me know how it was.Thanks
Old 04-20-2004, 02:54 PM

I have been on the majesty once already and am going again May 24. my husband and i had a great time. some people think the maj. is older and a little run down, but they may just be hard to please. we had a great vacation. drink cards are available - we puchased one and shared it. i think it was about $40 and had 12 drinks on it (don't quote me - it was a year ago) it's a good deal if you want frozen drinks or mixed drinks (not top shelf) but if you are a beer drinker it's cheaper to just buy beer w/o the card. the number of formal nights depends on how long your cruise is. 3/4 day cruises have just one formal night. we were kinda disappointed because we dressed up and some people at our table thought formal meant khakis and denim skirts. part of the fun is dressing up! the rooms-our room- was small, but we managed. it doesn't really matter unless you plan on hanging out there the whole time. all in all, we really enjoyed our trip. the food was very good (better than what i cook at home!) and the service is outstanding. we can't wait to go again in may!
Old 04-21-2004, 09:19 AM

Glad to hear good things about the Majesty. I am sailing on her on May 3rd. It will be my second with RCCI. Can't wait for Sept 19, when I sail on the Explorer for the 2nd time!!
Old 05-04-2004, 08:15 AM

Hi! My husband and I went on the Majesty last May and had a great time in the Bahamas. I have a full detail of my trip at cruisereviews.com if your interested in lots of information. Have fun! Shannon Chataignier

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, costs, drink, drinks, majesty, mixed, price, royal, seas