Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2005, 10:20 AM

On all nights except formal would hubby be ok in dockers and flowered (button - not polo)shirts at dinner? They aren't bright colors, but black/tan. Sorry to be obsessing about the clothes, but I'm one of those people who is uncomfortable if we're not dressed appropriately!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:20 AM

On all nights except formal would hubby be ok in dockers and flowered (button - not polo)shirts at dinner? They aren't bright colors, but black/tan. Sorry to be obsessing about the clothes, but I'm one of those people who is uncomfortable if we're not dressed appropriately!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:24 AM

He should be fine. You'll see a variety of styles on all nights (even formal).
Old 01-08-2005, 10:30 AM

Karen is absolutely correct. Your husband's attire will be fine. No need to obsess over this. Once you get onboard I am sure you will feel much more comfortable, but rest assured it's time to just relax and begin dreaming of all the fun you are going to have.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Banned

What you are taking should be fine. If you get on board and find that you are not comfortable you can always purchase a shirt from one of the shops on board or at one of the ports.

Relax and enjoy your cruise. Don't worry so much.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:30 PM

Hi PJ,you sound so much like me lol.We took our first cruise in 2001 and I was so obssessed with having the right cloths and what I needed to take with us that I nearly drove my husband batty!I had three suitcases for me and two for hubby...not counting our carry ons.And one suit case had nothing but shoes in it.I am the type of person that likes my shoes to match what I am wearing.
Let me tell you now that I used only half of what I packed.Pack lightly,with outfits you can mix and match.And I found out just as Karen said,that there will be variety of styles on all nights.
My husband hates to wear a tie and refused to dress formal for any of the nights.And he was just fine and not out of place at all. I love to dress so it was fun for me but I still didn't need so much stuff!!!
It takes alot of fun out of the experiance if you are worrying about all that!!!! Relax and enjoy your vacation.

Next cruise:2-6-05
Mariner
Old 01-08-2005, 10:48 PM

Actually it's not so much worry as liking to be organized and prepared! This was my only free weekend before we leave and I got all our clothes and packing figured out today. (2 suitcases and a carry-on - we're also spending 3 days in Florida first). We really do sound alike - cruisingalong - everything I have is mix and match with 2 colors. Have a great trip - we'll be getting on the Mariner right after you get off!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:11 PM

Yes PJ, we may pass one another in the port and not know that we had chatted here.
If you see a woman on a red scooter with flames painted on it just give me a yell lol.
I am looking forward to this cruise as much as the first one we went on.There is no better way to spend a vacation.
Oh and by the way I have cut my luggage way down lol.Only two and a carry on as well.
Hvae a great time and I will look forward to swapping stories with you when you get back!
Old 01-09-2005, 10:54 AM

Ok - you'll be the one on the red scooter - I'll be the one in one of 6 possible mint green and blue mix/match outfits!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, casual, cruise, cruse, dress, royal, ship, smart