Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 04:52 AM

Hey there,

I've been hired by the RCCL as a 3d purser over a month ago but I still don't have a ship assignment. I really would like to join my husband who is currently working for RCCL aboard The Serenade of seas. We haven't seen eachother for over a year and now he is gone for a 7 months contract. I would like to know what can I possibly do to be assigned on his ship quickly because this situation is killing me? Thank you very much in advance.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 AM

Hi Emilieb0984, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but this is a board for passengers. My advice would be to call RCCL. We're just people who love cruising here, so we can't help you with your problem. Best wishes, and please feel free to post about cruising.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 AM

Hello Emilieb0984, welcome to Cruise-Chat! Wow! That's a long time to be separated! I know there are a lot of married couple working on the same ships, but I never asked how it was arranged. I did hear that Royal Caribbean is in favor of having married couple together. If it were me, I'd inquire with someone in the Miami office. Good luck, and please lets us know how you're doing.

Sonny
Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM

Hi Emilieb0984, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Like Sonny mentioned, I've heard they are in favor of the couples being on the same ship as well. I've met quite a few crew members on Carnival that share cabins with their spouses. Check your private messages, the tab that is flashing on the top right.

Dwayne

Closed Thread