Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2005, 05:10 AM

Okay... Who's going with me?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:45 AM

Me! Me! ME! ME!

Along with six family members and eight friends.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:25 PM

This will be our first cruise. We've had other cruises scheduled. The first one we didn't have insurance. (bad decision) Ivan wiped out all of the islands we were heading to. Didn't go. This year we were scheduled to leave from New Orleans in Sept. Had insurance for that one! Decided to take this one. So, the first hurricane wiped out all of our islands, then the next wiped out our Port and City. Praying that there isn't one heading for our ship this time. lol.... We are going with another couple. None of us have been to Balise. Have you heard anything about Balise? We are from NW Arkansas. Where are you?
Old 09-22-2005, 06:37 PM

You’ve had some bad luck.

This will be my group’s second cruise. Last year we went on our first cruise on Mariner of The Seas. Absolutely loved it. Port Canaveral did get hit by a hurricane so we had to be bussed down to Miami. The bus air condioner was broke so we had to ride from Orlando all the way down to Miami in a hot bus. That upset us some.

Then, the Caymans got wiped out. So we could not go there. Understandable tho.

We've never been to Belize before. My group is doing the tubing in the water in the caves thing. Supposed to be very popular. Actually, some of us will be doing the flying in the tree’s excursion then the water cave thing.

My home port? Hoosier land!
Old 09-23-2005, 06:11 AM

I wanted that clock countdown thing. couldn't figure it out, so I'm just using yours. lol.... lol... What flying in the trees thing? Are you doing the water tube thing with Reggie?
Old 09-23-2005, 11:11 AM

My first cruise two years ago was on a Carnival ship. We left from Tampa and we stopped at Belize. It was a mother daughter cruise, the tubing down the cave was booked, so we did the snorkling on a catarmaran(sp). That was so much fun. I had never snorkeled before what a beautiful sight. We also stopped at a new resort area not to far from where we snorkeled for lunch. Nice place new to tourists and we bought some carved wooden ships for a real good price. Nice craftsmanship. Some of my friends went on the Belize city tour. They were disappointed because it was very dirty and poor areas. This was two years ago but I think a lot of the country is poor. My suggestion is to do the tubing or some sort of water activity. The boat ride to the snorkling site was absolutely beautiful. We got to see the beautiful part of Belize. The shoreline, islands, expensive private islands with golf courses, etc. I am going on my second cruise in January and am going on the Adventure. We are really excited for this trip.
Have fun.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:18 PM

I call it Flying with the Birds. It's were they have cables from tree to tree up around the treetops in the jungle. You get strapped into a harness and go from tree to tree.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:26 PM

That sounds like bungie jumping in the jungle. I think I'll check out the tubing thing. lol... Hopefully we'll run into you and your family and see how your flight went.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:37 PM

Last call for Enchantment! ALL Aboard!!!

See ya all on the Enchantment!

We fly to Orlando Saturday. Going to Universal Saturday night if no rain. Sunday will be spent jet skiing and boating.

Then the long drive down to Ft. Lauderdale.

I will be the guy with the orange Margaritaville Jamaica hat.

Have fun everybody!
Old 10-07-2005, 01:50 PM

Have a great time in Orlando. We almost had to cancel. Had a death in the family Thursday and funeral this weekend. But, we decided to get on the plane Sunday and head for Ft.Lauderdale. Now I have to pack. We'll see you there.

Closed Thread