Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

We thought you would like to know our review of RC's 'Brilliance of the Seas,' is now
posted:

Our review of RCCL's sensational new ship, the "Brilliance of the Seas" is now posted on our web site. There is no doubt this will be one of the most talked about ships in the cruise industry. It is a magnificent vessel with an outstanding crew. Our review describes the ship in detail and should help you decide if this is a ship you would like to book. We will also tell you the things Wimpy did to surprise Mary for her birthday. We
believe you will find our post of the "Brilliance" both interesting and informative.
http://www.TomandMarysCruiseReviews.com/

It's a long review and we suggest it would be more enjoyable if you printed it.... then you can get comfortable in your favorite chair..and join us as we sail on the 'Brilliance of the Seas' on an 11 night circle the Caribbean itinerary. .

These are Some of the Things You Will Reading:
..Wimpy’s Marriage Maintenance
..Mary & I Got Married Again
..Memories Can Chase The Blues Away!
..What I Meant When I Said it Was MY 37th Anniversary
..How to Get a Free Margarita at Pancho’s in Cozumel.

We will be going on a Valentines week 10 day cruise on February 12th aboard the new "Coral Princess." This is a new class of Princess ship and we are anxioux to tell you all about it when we return. If you happen to be sailing with us, we would love to meet you. Send us an e-mail so we can arrange to meet and say hello.

We wish for you and your family, a New Year filled with happiness and good health,
Our warm regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary's Review Page:
http://www.TomandMarysCruiseReviews.com

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)
Old 12-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

We thought you would like to know our review of RC's 'Brilliance of the Seas,' is now
posted:

Our review of RCCL's sensational new ship, the "Brilliance of the Seas" is now posted on our web site. There is no doubt this will be one of the most talked about ships in the cruise industry. It is a magnificent vessel with an outstanding crew. Our review describes the ship in detail and should help you decide if this is a ship you would like to book. We will also tell you the things Wimpy did to surprise Mary for her birthday. We
believe you will find our post of the "Brilliance" both interesting and informative.
http://www.TomandMarysCruiseReviews.com/

It's a long review and we suggest it would be more enjoyable if you printed it.... then you can get comfortable in your favorite chair..and join us as we sail on the 'Brilliance of the Seas' on an 11 night circle the Caribbean itinerary. .

These are Some of the Things You Will Reading:
..Wimpy’s Marriage Maintenance
..Mary & I Got Married Again
..Memories Can Chase The Blues Away!
..What I Meant When I Said it Was MY 37th Anniversary
..How to Get a Free Margarita at Pancho’s in Cozumel.

We will be going on a Valentines week 10 day cruise on February 12th aboard the new "Coral Princess." This is a new class of Princess ship and we are anxioux to tell you all about it when we return. If you happen to be sailing with us, we would love to meet you. Send us an e-mail so we can arrange to meet and say hello.

We wish for you and your family, a New Year filled with happiness and good health,
Our warm regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary's Review Page:
http://www.TomandMarysCruiseReviews.com

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)
Old 01-03-2003, 06:56 AM

Glad the both of you enjoyed it. We went in November and was a fantastic ship and cruise.

Stan

Closed Thread

Tags
brillance, brilliance, cruise, line, marys, newbrilliance, norwegian, opinion, rc, review, reviews, seas, tom, vessel