Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2003, 09:27 PM

We will be on the ship with our children 12(boy),15 and 18(girls). Just hoping they might make some friends beforehand since this is our first cruise. While we're at it, does anyone have any extra info about the ship or excursions they might like to pass along? Like I say, we're brand new to this, and any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Lynn T
Old 07-20-2003, 09:27 PM

We will be on the ship with our children 12(boy),15 and 18(girls). Just hoping they might make some friends beforehand since this is our first cruise. While we're at it, does anyone have any extra info about the ship or excursions they might like to pass along? Like I say, we're brand new to this, and any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Lynn T
Old 07-24-2003, 11:48 AM

Hi Lynn-- My wife and I are also going on the 19th--our first cruise, too! Unfortunately, our 17 year-old daughter won't be coming with us. We're looking forward to it!
Old 07-24-2003, 04:34 PM

I just returned from a July 3rd voyage on SOS. My boyfriend ordered room service 3 times and were pleasantly surprised. We ordered lunch twice and dinner once. Lunch consists of a variety of soups, sandwiches, juice (which is free). All sandwiches come with pickles and chips. Dinner was great! I ordered Salmon and it tasted sooooo fresh!!!!! I also had salad, bread, veggies and dessert. The choice for dinner is limited to 3 or 4 main entree's.

Hope you have a nice trip.
LaVeena
Old 07-24-2003, 08:06 PM

Thanks for the room svc info- I was wondering about that for coffee in the mornings- I don't eat breakfast and would rather have coffee delivered!

Also- hope to meet you onboard sirknight!We'll be the five with the deer in the headlight look at embarkation!!

another question- can you use a visa check card instead of a conventional credit card for the sign and sail card?

Lynn T
Old 07-24-2003, 08:09 PM

If your're looking for some good beach time in Nassau with your teenagers, take a cab over to the Sheraton beach on Paradise Island. There's a free public access there. Beach is beautiful, you can rent wave runners, etc. along with chairs and umbrellas. The kids love it! Have a wonderful time on the Sovereign
Old 09-04-2003, 10:14 AM

Just trying to move this up a little!! Only 30 more workdays until the wife and I leave for the Port! We're gonig to stay at the Radisson the night before we cruise. Hope to meet some (if not all) of you soon!
Old 09-17-2003, 08:08 AM

Just got our docs yesterday!!!!! Only 32 more days 'til we sail!

Closed Thread