Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 06:24 PM

I'm looking to book either the Independence or Freedom for Spring Break 2009 Similiar itineraries except Independence has 1 additional day in Labadee. Trade off is Freedom would be a suite Independence would be 1 day in Haitee in a balcony room.

Any advice on which ship is better. I know both are the same class.
Also this will be the first time flying in for a cruise since we have moved far from Florida. Does the cruiseline provide transportation even if you come in the night before?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2008, 08:39 AM

The ships should be the same so it's up to you whether you want the extra day or the suite.

I come in the day before & this year I saw RC picking people up. They told me this is only offered if you stay at a certain hotel which I don't recall the name . I take a cab to the hotel & I don't think it's that expensive.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-22-2008, 07:23 AM

I think you should go with the suite because of the extra perks. If you are a drinker and in a Grand suite or above you get free drinks and apps from 5-8:30 in the Concierge lounge. Besides, one day should be more then enough in Labadee.

I loved the Freedom when I went in Nov 2006. I will be on the Liberty November 8th.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:43 AM
The Freedom is a beautiful ship and being that the Independance is the sister ship it should be just as beautiful so whatever choice you make I am sure you will be happy.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, freedom, grand, independance, independence, liberty, royal, ship, suites