Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2003, 09:16 AM

My wife and I have booked Voyager for our 25th anniversary for September 28th departure and were wondering if any one out there wil be sailing as well on that date. Let us know, always looking to spend time with other cruisers.

Thanks Jimmy
Old 07-26-2003, 09:16 AM

My wife and I have booked Voyager for our 25th anniversary for September 28th departure and were wondering if any one out there wil be sailing as well on that date. Let us know, always looking to spend time with other cruisers.

Thanks Jimmy
Old 08-07-2003, 01:22 PM

Just read your post...My wife and I along with friends are on that cruise. This is our first so we're exicted to get going! We're on Deck 7...
Old 08-08-2003, 06:56 AM

Hi Gordon....you will love the cruising experience. this will be our 11th cruise. There is nothing like it. If you are interested there is another site that allows you to sign up for a meet and mingle party on board ship with other cruisers. I can give you that address if you may be interested. As I said in my earlier post, we are traveling alone and would love to get together with others, it makes for more enjoyable time. Let me know.

Jimmy and Liz
Old 08-08-2003, 08:57 AM

Hi Jimmy and thanks for replying to my post too. We enjoy meeting new friends and as I said earlier we're just excited to have this new experience of cruising! We've been married 33 yrs and I wanted to offer you my congrats on your 25th! Were you referring to the cruise critic party onboard? I thought about checking into that....are you two going to attend?
Old 08-08-2003, 09:25 PM

Yes Gordon....the Cruise Critic meet and mingle party. We did sign up for it. We never did it before so we said why not. I've always felt meeting another couple or couples makes the whole cruise experience a much more pleasant one. Others to share dinner, cocktails, a laugh or just make simple conversation is what we try to do on our cruises. With these online chats it makes it a little easier and less formal because when you finally meet onboard you have spoke to each other for couple weeks before and you feel more comfortable. Thanks for anniversary wishes, our 25th will be on the 30th of Sept so we will actually be on board for our special anniversary, just like we were for our honeymoon.

Talk to you soon, Jimmy and Liz
Old 08-18-2003, 01:09 PM

HI Jimmy, I was just wondering if you guys had received your cruise tickets yet. I booked the cruise about 2 months ago and was just curious if anybody had gotten theirs yet.

Closed Thread

Tags
meet, mingle, seas, voyager