Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Does the special sale like they had a couple weeks ago (1/2 deposit, etc.) happen very often?

Old 07-08-2007, 05:51 PM

Nope, very rare.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:14 PM

Do you mean royal caribbean international, or RCI timeshares? RCI timeshares also sells cruises. I just want to clarify for my own sake. Just curious! Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-09-2007, 03:25 PM

RCL has at times has special rates for seniors, military, and for residents of specific states.

For example, RCI is listing special fares for several Caribbean cruises if you live in one of eight or nine states.It looks like at one time or another there are special fares for nearly every state and (in Canada) province. But these special fares apply only to select cruises and may not be available for all cabin categories.

To track these special fares just visit their promowave website.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:31 PM

SailorJack, what do you mean by their promowave website? Thanks.

Nadine
Old 07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
We were told that if we go online every month and put in like we were reserving our particular cruise that a-- FL resident offer would come up and we would get a 10% discount. It never did and I was not happy. I felt mislead by the RCCL representative. Under the Crown and Anchor a Savings Certificate came up for $200 off a balcony room if you reserve by a certain date, I called and said I just reserved a room a couple weeks prior could I get the savings certificate and I was told no its only for new reservations. I'm going through a travel agent next time.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadine M:
SailorJack, what do you mean by their promowave website? Thanks.

Nadine
RCL has a website on which it lists "specials" -discounts for various classes of people. Right now there are over fifty "specials".

The website is http://creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf
or just type "promowave on google and it will bring it up.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:37 PM

hello,

last week c&a had a 125.00 off per balcony stateroom. i reservered my cruise back in january and they said i could use it. my travel agent took care of it for us!

later,

ezemopney

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 07-12-2007, 09:21 AM

I've also use a C & A coupon before on a previously booked reservation. I book directly thru Royal Caribbean and never had a problem.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:53 AM

Thanks for the help! There is so much information on the web that I don't know about.

My husband's birthday is Dec. 13th and I am looking at specials (balcony rate) for that period. Two years ago we booked a cruise 31 days before departure and got a fantastic rate. So I am just watching for something that is ultra-fantastic!! I have plenty of time.

He has given me so much TLC while my wrist has been healing that I think a cruise would be a good thank you. Since we are going to Alaska next May, it's going to have to be a bargain December cruise! It's just fun to shop around.

Thanks again!

Nadine

Closed Thread

Tags
crown, cruise, cruises, free, ky, pitch, rci, reviews, sailorjack, sales, shares, time, timeshare, tlc