Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2005, 03:27 PM

The 3.95 charge in JR's does it include any food? I am confused do you just pay for shakes and drinks or your burgers and fries too?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:11 AM

The $3.95 is the cover for just the food. Drinks and shakes are an additional charge. We were on Mariner last week and went to Johnny Rockets for lunch. It was well worth it. They danced and sang for you and we really had a great time.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:58 PM

I've never paid a "cover" for food at Johnny Rockets. At least not on Voyager of the Seas.

The shakes are what you pay for. The food is absolutely free.

kj

I see I'm listed as a "new cruiser". I've been on 5 cruises...is that considered a new cruiser?
Old 10-11-2005, 01:43 AM

kj,

Royal Caribbean re-installed a cover charge for Johnny Rockets some time ago. When the restaurant was first launched it was not included, but the food became free later. Now, this has been changed again.

As for you being a "New Cruiser", this is simply a "Karma Title" given to you by our forum software, and based only on the number of postings you have made here. You will be awarded the "Cruiser" title with your fifth posting here. This has nothing at all to do with your experience with cruising in general.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 10-11-2005, 10:57 AM

well first let me say we were on the 9/23 vos trip,we hada blast,but i got severly sick,(food poisining from johnny rockets as did 5 other people that i made friends with,i heard the same situations from all these people during the course of the 10 days,I KNEW IT WASNT SEASICKNESS,I THOUGHT I WAS DYING,AND it last 12 hours,fortunetly it did not ruin my trip,but i never ate there again
Old 10-11-2005, 11:29 AM

Thank you Raoul. You and Chase are correct. What a disappointment to learn that RC is adding Johnny Rockets to their "specialty restaurants" category. When I first started cruising, all the food was included for the cost of the cruise. Now they have found a new way to make more money.

Thanks for the explanation on the "new cruiser".

kj

Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Fiebig:
kj,

Royal Caribbean re-installed a cover charge for Johnny Rockets some time ago. When the restaurant was first launched it was not included, but the food became free later. Now, this has been changed again.

As for you being a "New Cruiser", this is simply a "Karma Title" given to you by our forum software, and based only on the number of postings you have made here. You will be awarded the "Cruiser" title with your fifth posting here. This has nothing at all to do with your experience with cruising in general.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:10 PM

Nucruiser, are you sure it was food poisoning and not the norovirus that has hit cruise ships, hotels and resorts in the past?

Sandy
Old 10-12-2005, 08:46 AM

well if it wasnt for the fact that 4 friends also encountered the same thing,i would of thought that,it also came and went within 12 hrs,and i was fine the entire time afterward

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, charge, cover, cruise, ecover, explanation, hours, johnny, norovirus, pay, restaurant, rockets, royal, start