Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Nadine,

Thanks for your thoughts about this. I still have not heard back about my agent's appeal for the dining change.

As for tours - I am looking them over more closely now. Boy, those Alaska tours can cost as much as a cruise!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:54 PM

Yep, they are pricey, too! But, after cruising only the Caribbean, it will be such a totally different experience for us and we want to absorb as much of Alaska as time, and money, will allow. Decisions, decisions!

Nadine
Old 03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Administrator

My agent just told me she was successful in getting us confirmed for early seating - she had to pull more than a few strings. No reason given on why early seating was such a challenge.

This is a prime example of why having a good long-term relationship with an agent is so important. I cannot imagine this level of effort being done on my behalf if I had booked directly with the line, or had used some "1-800" cruise seller.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:41 PM

I'm glad you got it resolved! That is one thing off your "to do" list.

Nadine
Old 03-31-2008, 02:41 PM
When we did the Alaskan tour, we had late seating but every one else wanted early. The couple we sat with the first night had asked for early seating and managed to switch. By the 3rd night the 2nd seating was quite small and our waiters had only us and another table. Of course, we got great service and had a chance to talk to them quite a bit.
We actually preferred the later seating. Afterward we would stroll along the deck watching the sun set (around midnight)

Need some cruise help?

Closed Thread

Tags
bookings, caribbean, carribean, change, club, cruise, diamond, early, freedom, fromlate, rcc, rccl, royal, royalcaribbeancruiselinesdiamondclubcom, seas, seating, time