Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 03:46 AM

Has anyone been on a cruise from New York to Caribbean in Novmeber.? Just wondering if it is a bad cruise until you reach Florida.Will I need my thick jumpers and sea sick tablets.?
Old 07-04-2007, 05:29 AM

On every cruise I've taken from NY to Bermuda that section of the Atlantic has been rough ride. I would invest in a few sea sick tablets- you just might need them until you're further south in the Caribbean.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:24 AM

Same here, but you can't beat leaving out of NYC! Leaving the city and going past the Statue of Liberty is a great experience that every cruiser should do at least once!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-04-2007, 08:32 AM

That's one thing I miss not living in Jersey any longer- the cruises to Bermuda. It was one of the best islands to cruise to. Here in Florida every cruise goes to the Caribbean & we're getting a little bored with them.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Has anyone been on a cruise from New York to Caribbean in Novmeber.? Just wondering if it is a bad cruise until you reach Florida.Will I need my thick jumpers and sea sick tablets.?
I take it your are NOT going to Bermuda first, before heading to the Caribbean? The rough water that everyone experiences from NY to Bermuda usually happens off the point of Cape Hatteras. Heading straight down the coast, you may not hit the same rough patch. I haven't done it, but I'm also going from NY to the Carib in late November. It'll be interesting to see if anyone has done this cruise without heading as far east as Bermuda on the way.

Sandy
Old 07-04-2007, 03:20 PM

St. Maarten,Phillipsburg is our first island and Puerto Rico our last one.

Closed Thread

Tags
bermuda, caribbean, cruise, cruises, cruising, florida, leaving, ny, puerto, rico, rough, seas, water, waters, york