Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2007, 12:47 PM

I keep seeing post about Quest. Being new to rcl I am not sure what that is. Anyone???

Caribbean Hotel Links
Old 06-15-2007, 01:30 PM

Perhaps it's someone with a little speech difficulty describing toothepaste.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:21 PM
In what context do you see it??
There is a new ship AZAMARA Quest (owned by RCCL)
It is to be transferred from Pullmatuer in Sept/Oct
Maybe that is it
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 06-15-2007, 07:12 PM
drlivingston, I presume that was not exactly P.C.;

but at the risk of offending any of our members that might be linguistically challenged, man, that was funny!
Old 06-15-2007, 07:15 PM

Theeriouthly!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned

Ah, the QUEST. DW, DB, DS-I-L, and I are former champions of the QUEST (Radiance to Alaska 7/05). The Quest is an "adult" scavenger hunt that takes place in one of the ship lounges on smaller ships, and in the "ice palace" on the Explorer (I imagine the same is true on larger ships). On the smaller ships, i.e Radiance, Monarch, Grandeur, you create teams of 4 to 6 people. You have a team number, and the cruise director will ask to see your team number and a man with (i.e.) 2 bras, or a woman with a piercing not in her ears, or a man wearing pants backwards. It's so stupid, it is fun. Seeing people, such as myself, acting so stupid, is most of the fun. At the end, usually a man from each team gets dressed up wearing women's shoes (size 6 pumps on my size 10 puppies), make up, a bra, carrying a handbag, and most likely, down to your Spongebob scivvies. After which, the guys take a walk around the lounge, entertaining the audience. Great, stupid fun. Winners get a t- shirt. On Explorer, the "ice palace" was divided into 6 teams, team captains were "selected" and the questions were asked of your 75 or so team members. Not nearly as much fun. Our "team" on Explorer was comprised of a bunch of stuffy, really dull and stiff duds, except the one woman who winged her 38DD bra at me from 10 rows up. She was quick....and fast.

In a word, the Quest is FUN.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:26 AM

Thank you for your explaniation of the Quest. Sounds like lots of fun. I am far from the stuffy duds and hope to be in on it all. Look out Explorer cruisers here I come!!!!!

Caribbean Hotel Links

Closed Thread

Tags
adult, caribbean, carribean, crabbien, cruise, forums, hunt, items, line, quest, questions, royal, scavenger, ship, the