Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2006, 05:49 AM

I've heard that there is no longer an unlimited use internet package available. Can anyone confirm? And the price?

Thanks
Old 11-05-2006, 05:49 AM

I've heard that there is no longer an unlimited use internet package available. Can anyone confirm? And the price?

Thanks
Old 11-19-2006, 09:57 AM

For anyone that may have the same question as I did; you can purchase the dial-up service with unlimited use for your room if you bring your laptop.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:43 PM

ZC, I just got back from a cruise on the Navigator (it was wonderful!) and they did have an unlimited package. I can't recall what they are since I didn't use it, but I did see it posted in the area of the computers. I know one price was $25.00.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:49 PM

Hi CruisingPeg, I just got back yesterday from the Navigator. It was great! This was my second time on it, and it's a great ship. We did get the package and it was $100.00 for unlimited use.

Take care!! ZC (back on-line planning the next one)
Old 11-19-2006, 03:01 PM

Hi CruisinPeg and Joarc,
I am headed on the Navigator on 3/10/2007 with my husband and two boys(7 and 12) I would love to her all about your trips, both the positive and the negative. I can't wait for March to get here!!!!!!!Tina
Old 11-19-2006, 03:58 PM

Hi Tina, you will have a great time!! There are plenty of activities (ice skating for beginners and pros, in-line skating, basketball, golf simulator....food day and night and the arcade games for the kids). Don't miss the ice-skating show, and the nightly shows in the main theatre. Their shows and guest entertainers are absolutely wonderful.

Catch the view from the top deck (12th floor) as the ship leaves Miami...it's beautiful; try to pre-pay your tips it's much easier for you; take plenty of dollar bills for tipping; give yourself time before or after your excursions for a little local shopping; don't miss dinner in the dining room; if you can't do without your soda, get the soda cup ($50.00 for unlimited soft drinks); if you plan on going to Stingray City, make sure that itís the sandbar and not the barrier;; if you're going to Dunn's River Falls, donít forget the water socks; if you like the nightlife and all of those activities, take a nap during the day; we like the 6 pm seating, but thatís a personal preference; this is the first time that we booked the junior suite, and with the four of us, it was greatÖ.but just like the dinner times, this is just a personal preference. We try not to spend too much time in the room, and if itís crowded, itís no big deal; and straps are available in one of the shops to clip your Sea Pass cardÖ.this way itís available at all times and you wonít loose it.

Anyway, I could go on, and just hope that this helps. You could e-mail me at beach_sunone@yahoo.com.

Closed Thread