Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2007, 06:39 PM

We just got home from The Navigator (Which we absolutely adored) and since I was having the cruise blues my husband told me we could book a shorter cruise. I decided on The Enchantment because that's as close as I can get to 7 nights
and still qualify as "shorter"
We've never cruised this particular ship or that class ship for that matter. Could you tell me about it??
We want to book a Jr. Suite with an inside close for the kids
Thanks
Cyndi
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 03-16-2007, 06:55 PM

Hi, Geez, we were on the Navigator the same time you were on. Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet. My wife and I are going on the Enchantment for a 5 night cruise before we get on the Liberty of the Seas. I think you will like the Enchantment, but it's a far cry from the Navigator. When the Navigator gets back from Europe it will be doing 4 & 5 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. Getting back to the Enchantment... It's a "Vision" class ship that has been cut in half and another 70 feet was added to her. I enjoyed sailing to New England on her in August of 2005. It was a 7 night cruise. Here are pictures I took while on that cruise ENCHANTMENT

Sonny
Old 03-17-2007, 05:03 AM

Hi this is my first post so bear with me. My wife, 2 girls and I just returned off of a 4 day western carribean cruise starting at Fort Lauderdale, to Key West, to Cozumel, and then a day at sea. Since this was our first time on a cruise I have nothing to compare the Enchantment to. I thought this was a great ship, very clean, the staff was extremely polite, I have nothing bad to say. We stayed on deck 2, the room was kind of small with pull down beds for the kids, all the beds were very comfortable. The room was kept spotless buy the staff. The ship very stable at sea, very little movement, but then again we had calm seas. Again I have nothing bad to say about the Enchantment. If you have any questions I would be happy to respond.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:12 AM

bchamp: Did you use Adventure Ocean while you were on the Enchantment?? Did you go to Chops?? How did the kids enjoy it.

Sonny sorry I missed you on The Navigator. I DID love that ship and we plan on going on The Mariner next summer.(Waiting for the iteneries)My husband was gracious enough to give into my cruise blues and let me book after he had already told me to wait until next summer. Great pictures!
Cyndi
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 03-18-2007, 01:01 PM

hello,

just returned from the enchantment on march 17,2007, yes it was yesterday. the ship is great. we had a inside cabin on deck 7 just down from the c&a room. the room was bigger than i thought it would be.

the ship was very clean and well maintained. the are always cleaning the ship. the food was very good also.

later,

ezemoney

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-23-2007, 01:14 PM

Just got back from a 5-day cruise on Enchantment, Mar 22nd, to Ocho Rios and George Town. All 12 of us, ages ranging 5yrs to 83yrs had a great time. The 5 and 7 yr olds loved Adventure Ocean. Both cried as the cruise drew to a close cos they loved it so much! All the staff on board were extremely nice. The waiters athe the main dining room made our dinners one of the highlights of the ship. They performed tricks which the kids looked forward to each evening, and helped cut the food up for the little one--I hardly had to do a thing! Tons of programs for the grown ups. If you like collecting prizes, participate in their ship shape activities to collect coupons which you can use to redeem t-shirts, bags, water bottles, etc... Food was great--liked it much better compared to Celebrity. We have only good things to say of the cruise.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:15 PM

O.K., that does it. I'm not waiting until October to sail on the Enchantment. They have a 4 night cruise for only $299 on May 3rd. I'll have to twist my wife's arm a bit, but there's a sale on air fare too. The twisting should be minimal.

Watch for another ticker...

Sonny
Old 03-24-2007, 04:44 AM

Okay Sonny, How did I miss your post. That's great! We keep sailing on the same ships. I booked Aug 12th on her with the kids. I'm ready I just wish I had more than 2 months to pay it off since I just got back but I guess I'll have to do some arm twisting too, huh??
LOL!
Cyndi
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Nordic Empress 1996

Closed Thread