Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 04:18 PM

Just got off Navigator on Thursday! Great Cruise...Thanks to Sonny and all the others who recommended Captain Marvin's Stingray Swim--What Fun!(Of course, I had to buy the video!)
Now the hard part...picking the next cruise...and the waiting!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-13-2008, 04:18 PM

Just got off Navigator on Thursday! Great Cruise...Thanks to Sonny and all the others who recommended Captain Marvin's Stingray Swim--What Fun!(Of course, I had to buy the video!)
Now the hard part...picking the next cruise...and the waiting!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:12 AM

Happy to hear you had a great cruise. Did you get a "Next Cruise Booking" while on the ship? Will you be planning another cruise for this year?

Sonny
Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM

i am booked for december on navigator. still haven't picked my balcony cabin. where is a good level to be on? any advice?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:52 AM

Get one that's not on Deck 6 as those have a steel section below your railing (part of the construction of the ship). On any other deck you'll be able to see above and below the railing on Voyager Class ships.

Cheers, Neil
Old 01-16-2008, 02:20 PM

I am going on the Navigator April 3rd and I have a room on deck 6 with a balcony.....you are making me nervous! This is our 5th cruise but the first one with a balcony...was real excited to book the balcony cabin ...hope i am not disappointed with it being on deck six! We have 5 families going and are pretty close together so can not really change the rooms now plus our kids are right across the hall from us!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:35 PM

Your view is fine standing at the railing, no obstruction. It's just when you're sitting down watching the world go by you can't look down at the water below through the lower section. It's a structural area of the ship where they can't cut away as much area for the balcony view as on other decks. You'll be fine, I just got back from the same cabin you'll be in on a sister ship about 4 months ago and had a blast.

Cheers, Neil
Old 01-16-2008, 05:56 PM

We also had a our first balcony like this on the Adventure of the Seas. Not having anything to compare it to we didn't mind it and thought it was just great to have a balcony. Like TrvlPro said you can't see down and look at the water but you can look out and see it. You can still see over the railing when sitting in the chairs. We are now booked on a balcony on deck 7 of the Grandeur of the Seas and are curious what we are going to get this time. Any one know?

Old 01-16-2008, 06:10 PM

On Grandeur you'll have your view above and below the railing. It's an improvement and you'll love it. Have a great vacation!

Cheers, Neil
Old 01-20-2008, 09:12 AM

I am booked on Navigator for the march 29th cruise. Its my first Cruise. I have a balcony on the 6th deck. From what I have learned here I need to call my TA and move up a floor!. is there a big price difference?
Thanks

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
10, balcony, chairs, deck, metal, navigator, royal