Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2007, 07:32 PM

IS THERE A "LOBSTER NIGHT" ON AOS? WHAT NIGHT USUALLY IS IT?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:11 PM

ManofSteel,
How long is you cruise?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Lobster night on mainstream cruise lines such as RCI is not really a memorable experience to my tastes. It is usually a not too large split lobster tail, although you can order more than one. It isn't fresh, which is really the only way I like my lobster.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:57 PM

Dave,
Lobster night is my favorite night onboard. Granted it isn't live when they cook it, it is still something I look forward to. I had 2 on Freedom!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-12-2007, 09:20 PM

IT'S 7 NIGHTS, LEAVING ON 5/20. HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE ADVENTURE? IF YES, IN YOUR OPINION HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO OTHER CRUISES YOU'VE DONE? DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR AOS?
Old 05-13-2007, 09:53 AM

Manofsteel
Please turn your caps off. Adventure is one of the ships we haven't been on but Explorer is a beautiful ship ans is the same class. You won't be dissappointed. Lobster night is generally the second formal night. We just got back from Freedom of the Seas & lobster night was the night after the second formal night. You never know. You can ask the wait staff in the dining room when you board & they will tell you. We are loyal to RCL & in my opinion they have the best service. Even though gratituity is added every time you order a drink, we always tip little extra (as you would in a bar) so that may help a little too. Have a great time. We always do!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-13-2007, 05:17 PM

Thanks to everyone for the information and advise.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:45 PM

Hello ManofSTEEL, I've been on all the RCCL ships and think the Adventure is one of he best. I like sailing out of San Juan. The Southern Caribbean itinerary is our favorite. I have picture of one of our cruises on the Adventure if you would care to look at them. Just CLICK HERE. I hope this helps...

Sonny
Old 05-13-2007, 08:39 PM

I was on Adventure in Feb this year. It is a beautiful ship a city on water. Brush up on your spanish it is mostly spanish speaking on the cruise. But all the ports of calls are beautiful.
Lobster night is good. You could have as many tails as you could eat at our table.
Enjoy and have a Mango Tango for me.
This was our first cruise and we are looking forward to another one soon. We have not decided on what ship and where yet. But I really loved the Adventure of the Seas. Hope you have a balcony suite we loved ours.
Have a great trip

Caribbean Cruise Tips
Old 05-14-2007, 05:09 AM

Hi ManofSteel, I just returned from my cruise on Adventure of the Seas yesterday. Lobster night is on Friday. This is a really beautiful ship and you will enjoy your cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, aos, caribbean, cooking, cruise, forums, freedom, lobster, night, nights, powered, royal, seas, tails, vbulletin